Part 6

Noon's were travelling to  the temple except for rithwik. subrata, aakash and rohit accompanied them. 

Vijay - bebe, i'll will just come  i need to attend an important call

devraj  - wait i'll come along with you vijay . You guys go ahead

aashta - ok, come soon

Aashta, mamta, malvika, in one car. subrata, aakash, rohit and reva in other car. Aakriti was coming separately. 

well aakriti was speaking to someone on the phone and was parking the car and suddenly her car collided with another car . The rest of the noon family got out of the car . aakriti came out and saw a big dent in her car. she started shouting to the person in the car

Aakriti -  you good for nothing middle class girl look what you have done to my car.

the girl came out of the car and that girl was none other than mishti. well mishti would have let it go if she wouldn't have shouted on her. but here it was clearly aakriti's mistake since she was the one talking on phone and was parking the car..

mishti - yeah, girl who have latest brand of BMW is a middle class. well looks like your eye sight is weak. put on lenses, atleast you can see.

aakriti - you, do you even who am i? tumhe pata hai bhi hai tum kisse baat kar rahi ho?

mishti - naah, i don't know you, waise toh main uss admi ko bhi nhi janti jo phool bech raha hai. aap uski behen hai kya?

reva and rohit were laughing on disgrace of aakriti 

aakriti - you are comparing me with that beggar. tumhe main beggar dikhti hu

mishti - hold on, maine unhe beggar nhi kaha, aapne kaha and now i  am 200% sure aapko lenses ki zaroorat hai. arey aapko dikh nhi raha hai kya woh phool bech raha hai mehnat kar raha hai. bhikari toh woh hota hai na jo dusro ke aage haath phailata hai. correct me if i am wrong.

aakriti - mein aakriti noon hoon. just wait and watch abhi main kya karti hu.

mishti - par maine toh aapka naam kabhi suna nhi.  haa how would i listen to your name, because the hardwork is done by someone else and the fruit is eaten by someone else aur iski perfect example app hai. by the way main yahi par hu, let's see what you can do

vijay and devraj came at same time, aakriti saw them and she started her acting. 

akriti- bhai, look at this girl she crashed my car and she said me a beggar. me a beggar devraj noon and vijay noon's sister a beggar. 

and that was it for vijay and devraj they love their sister way too much to even listen to other side story and especially if its an stranger. 

vijay - how dare you talk to my sister like that, tumhaari aukaat kiya hai, we are the Noons and we can vanish anyone's existence in some seconds.

mishti - well Mr. Noon aukaat ki baat toh aap kijiye hi mat. Agar aap is duniya main sabse zyada amir hai toh  Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos kya manjira baja rahe hai. aur rahi baat mere aukaat ki toh apne google mein search kar lijiyega ki Mishti Khanna kaun hai. I am not like your sister to sway on other's progress. 

devraj - you really don't have any manners of how to talk to an elder. looks like your parents didn't taught you anything.

mishti - they have taught me many things, and especially to pull out the tongue if someone come down on your respect. your sister started it first. have a habit to listen to other side as well inspite of who ever it is. your sister was the one who was talking in phone and parking the car and it crashed to mine. suppose if she is driving with same carelessness in an highway and a truck from other side, your sister will be dead on the spot and before you try to stop me let me clear its a fact i am saying. well i know you don't have 1 percent story so you can check the camera at that side. ok.  And Mr. Noon a small piece of advice.

Hadh se zyaada kuch bhi accha nhi hota, aur khas kar ke pyaar. Apno par Bharosa karna acchi baat hai magar dusro ki baat bhi sunni chahiye. 

Vijay  - agar aisa hai then fine, and aakriti next time  onwards you are not driving by yourself.

aakriti - but bhaiya,

devraj  -  end of discussion, andar chalo. waise bhi bahut tamasha ho chuka hai

Malvika, mamta, aastha and subrata were really impressed by her. Reva and rohit were shocked that someone has shut Devraj and vijay.  After listening to mishti's pov , vijay and devraj has some sort of realization that they way of talking was wrong , Aakriti was enraged since  her brother didn't take any action against mishti

*********************************************************************

Precap - An accident 

Please vote comment and share the story.
Any suggestions regarding story are always welcome.

Thanks Dp