Part 12

Next day aastha, mamta and malvika were doing preparations for get-together. Aastha was telling childhood stories of herself and Nirmala to her daughter in laws. She was really happy that she has met her best friend after so long. Rithwik was watching this from the railing

Rithwik's Pov

What is luck, sad in a moment and happy in a moment.  Till yesterday we were sad because Reva had an accident and today we are happy because she is fine.Bebe is so happy today that she has found her childhood friend and Mishti is her friend's granddaughter.  Few days back I was losing my hope that I would get Mishti. Forget that I don't even know her name earlier the only thing I remember was her face and her locket and diary which is safe with me. Every day, i used to express my heart by looking at her locket.  When i felt lost and  defeated, i used to read the things written in her diary. How young she would be at that time, yet she has written so many good things in that diary.  She was very intelligent even at a young age.But she is still childish, she gets irritated very quickly but she is also very good at heart.  That day when i saw her helping someone and listened to her words I was astonished by her way of thinking. Well she is unique and looks like everything related to her will be unique. The journey has started I don't know whether it will reach it destination  but I am sure that the journey will be mire enchanting for me. Enough of your self talk rithwik let's go and get Reva she will be discharged today.

At hospital Rohit was there with reva
Reva - rithwik mom didn't came

Rithwik- no she is busy in preparations for tonight dinner.

Reva - dinner is there some party.

Rithwik- No, it's a get-together. Yesterday  in Shah's function bebe met her friend Nirmala. So she have invited her full family for dinner and guess what Mishti happens to be her Granddaughter.

Rohit - wohh, means the girl you are trying to find since 8 years within the span of 1 week you must have met her twice, looks like destiny is in your favour.

Rithwik- not twice but thrice, and today very i will meet her again if she comes.

Reva - what do you mean by if she comes, the complete family is invited it means she will come as well.

Rithwik- well she told she will come only if she is free.

Reva - I just wish she come, I want to thank her for saving my life and also want to learn from her that savage replies she gave. Man I an already a fan of her.

Rohit - well we will on her side and I guess we should practice of calling her bhabhi right Rithwik.

Rithwik - hmm, Ghar to basne de pehle, aur please uske saamne bhabhi mat bolna. Pata chala dosti toh dur chehra bhi nhi dekhegi Mera. Chalo chalte hai abhi yaa phir yahi reheneka iraada hai tum dono ka.

Reva - first you move out then we will follow you, ab jaldi kar.

Rithwik- (murmering) sahi hai sab mere upar hi chadte hai.

In evening, At Noon's place everyone has  came from office. Subrata, Aakash and Rohit are also present except for akriti. Khanna's reached the Noon villa. They were welcomed by Aastha.

Bebe - aagayi Nirmala. Kaisi hai tu she asked while hugging Nirmala.

Nirmala- bilkul thik hu.

They greeted each other.

Bebe - aao baitho chalo, malvika juice lekar aa ja.

Malvika - ji abhi laati hu.

Aastha - yeh dekh is se mil ye hai meri beti Subrata, Mera damad Aakash aur Mera pota Rohit, aur yeh Reva rithwik ki behen isika accident ho gaya tha jisko mishti ne treat kiya.

Nandini - abhi kaisi hai tumhari health, all good.

Reva - Haa aunty I am fine now.

Rithwik wanted to talk to mishti but was unable to do since everyone were present as they have just met and he didn't know how to start conversation with her in front of family, he was kinda shy. Reva and Rohit saw how rithwik was desperate to talk to Mishti. She saw everyone was busy in each other's aastha with Nirmala talking about their childhood, Vijay devraj and Aakash talking about current affairs and mamta malvika and nandini in their own gossips.

Reva - mishti, Ashrita why don't we just go in the garden and sit I could see you both are getting bored amd the elders are busy talking in themselves.

Ashrita- sounds great,let's go mishti.

Rithwik was thanking Reva in his mind and he said "how about we first take the tour of the house and then move to the garden".

Rohit - yeah, actually I have a phone call to make so I will join you in a minute.

Reva - I will show Ashrita and rithwik can accompany mishti.

Mishti- we all four can go together Reva

Reva - yeah definitely we can but while giving the tour of our house to someone my way is different from his way and we may fight on that so it's better to do like this.

Ashrita- Ok then let's go. Mishti don't trouble rithwik

Mishti- same goes to you my troublemaker sissy.

Rithwik- so let's get the tour of the house but before that ab toh hum dosti kar sakte hai naa Ms. Khanna now we are not Stanger.

Mishti- well we can be acquaintance. It will be rude but I make friends only if I trust them and I Don't know you much to trust you. The moment I feel I can trust you  I will myself do friendship with you. I know I am pretty much straight forward but that's the way I am. And in future if we will be friends then you have to tolerate me and my straightforwardness as well. So even now you have time you can run away because I am too difficult to tolerate.

Rithwik- while chuckling he said "did your boyfriend said it you are difficult to tolerate"

Mishti- for that I should have a boyfriend right.

Rithwik- does that mean you are single and I can hit on you.

Mishti- First make efforts to be a friend Mr. Noon.

Rithwik- for sure Ms. Khanna. Can I have your number please ab itni chhoti si demand toh kar hi sakta hu naa.

Mishti extended her hand towards rithwik and asked for his phone. She saved her number and gave it back to him.

Mishti- pareshaan kiya toh block kardungi bata rahi hu pehle ok.

Rithwik- OK, we can continue our conversation while moving

**************************************
Precap - Mishti's stay at Noon.

How was the conversation between Rithwik and Mishti?
Will mishti trust rithwik?

Please vote comment and share the story.
Any suggestions feel free to share.

Thank Dp