Part 11

After some time Vijay, devraj and Rithwik also reach there. They saw aastha smiling and talking to someone very freely which is a rare site since she is not that comfortable with outsiders. They go near manta and malvika and ask who is the woman with whom Aastha is talking. They nodded in no replying that even they don't know. Same was the case with aditya, nandini and ashrita. Later aastha started to introduce her family to Nirmala.

Aastha - let me introduce you to my family. He is Devraj my elder son and his wife malvika, younger son Vijay and his wife mamta. He is Rithwik son of Vijay and Mamta and baaki ke family members aaye nhi hai toh unse baad mei  milvaungi.

Nirmala- koi naa, ab tu bhi mil mere baccho se, he is my son aditya AMD his wife Nandini, she is ashrita their younger daughter and elder one is mishti even she must be coming in some time.

Rithwik- (In mind) mishti, kahi yeh meri wali mishti toh nhi. Stop it Rithwik. There must be thousands of people whose name mist be mishti does that mean that everyone is your mishti. Keep calm boy. Gosh what you have done to me mishti

The elder clan of Noon touched Nirmalas feet and greeted the Khanna's, similarly aditya and nandini also touched Aastha's feet and greeted the Noon.

Aastha - tujhe pata hai Vijay hum dono bahut acche dost hai, itne ki Hume koi alag hi nhi kar sakta tha. Lekin phir iske pati ka transfer hogaya and yeh mujhe chod kar chali gayi. Ek baar Phone tak nhi kiya.

Nirmala- maaf kar de na. Tujhe bhi Maine kitna dhunda par mili bhi nhi tu. Aas pados ke logo se pucha unhe bhi kuch nhi pata tha.

Rithwik- haa toh koi nhi, abhi toh aap milgaye ba ek dusrese. Ab jitni baatei Karni hai kariye. And Nirmala dadiji aap toh ek dum young dikh rahi hai. Perfect example of sweet sixteen.

A voice came back from behind "well she still looks young and I agree to that but are you trying to impress her with your buttering Mr.Noon". It was mishti who just came.

Rithwik - well I am speaking the fact Ms. Khanna, anyways we met again looks like you were too eager to meet me Ms. Khanna may be that's why you followed me here.

Mishti- self obsession and day dreams should be your middle name Mr. Noon.

Nirmala - why you are fighting with him mishtu, he is such a nice guy. Now come here and meet she is Aastha my childhood friend. And Aastha she is my elder grand daughter Mishti

Mishti- Namaste, she greeted the Noon's.

Aastha - we know her she was the one who treated my grand daughter and trust me mishti beta we owe you that.

Mishti- That was my work aunty. I will meet my friend and come dadi.

Mishti, Ashrita and kirti goes and greeted the bride. All 3 performed on the song Punjabi wedding Song. Meanwhile Rithwik also joined mishti on the dance floors. After dance rithwik said "you dance really well Ms. Khanna." Mishti replied "Thanks for the compliment Mr. Noon".

Rithwik- Well as said we met again.

Mishti- That's coincidence Mr. Noon.

Rithwik - May be that is destiny and not some coincidence. So now can we be friends. Even our grandmother's are also best friend. That mean we will meet now a days more.

Mishti- will think about that. Now can we have our meal.

Rithwik- sure.

When she turned to leave her scarf got hooked by rithwik's watch. She taught may be rithwik has hold her scarf. She turned back and wad about to shout on rithwik but saw it was hooked to rithwik's watch she came near rithwik and tried to remove it but she was not able to do it. While doing this she was too close to rithwik her hair was flying and rithwik was just staring at her thinking how beautiful she is. Suddenly misgri said "looks like it is badly stucked" listening to mishti's voice rithwik came out of his reverie and asked her "may i" she nodded her head and rithwik removed the scarf. Mishti turned to leave but rithwik moved fast towards her and whispered in her ears "Take care of yourself angry bird and thoda kam gussa kiya Karo". Mishti was bewildered and shrugged it thinking its normal flirting

While leaving from the function Aastha invited the Khanna's for the dinner.

Aastha- Nirmala I don't Want any excuses, and everyone should be present  in tomorrow's dinner and specially you Mishti beta. You have to join us.

Mishti- I won't promise aunty but I will try to come.

Nirmala - yes aastha I can give guarantee about others but not of mishti. She is stubborn and out of my control, but yeah we will definitely come. Now we will take your leave bye for now.

They all left for their respective houses.

**************************************
Precap - dinner with Noon's and Khanna's.

Please vote, comment and share my story.
Suggestions are always welcome.
Thanks Dp

Destinyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें