Who made the first move.

Asta

You did, You had to make the first move because Asta would have done anything unless you looked like a nun

Yuno

Yuno did, You were to shy to do anything and Yuno knew you had a crush on him.

Luck

Luck did, you were going to but the hyper active lightning boy got to you first. And you still try to beat him at finishing your meal, but you still need more practice.

Magna

Magna did, Magna asked you out and took you to a baseball game.

William

Neither did, both of you were to scared of getting regeted, but the members of the Golden Dawn set you too up on a date.

Finral

Finral did, even thou that's not unexpected, he asked you out the second you meet, and you said yes.

Nozel

You did, you are a Nobility and he Royal so he wasn't going to ask you out anytime soon. He told you that all he was doing was taking pitty on you.

Fuegoleon

Fuegoleon did, Fuegoleon did so he could prove his sister wrong, plus he had a crush on you.

Leopold

You did, Leopold had such a big crush on you but didn't know how to ask.

Yami

You did, Yami is completely clueless when is comes to stuff from the heart, now when it come's to his dumps he knows everything.

Patri

You did, Patri was to focused on Licht to see your beauty. But once you got him to see you that was it.

Raia

You did, Raia was to lazy to ask you out.

Rades

Rades did, he wasn't going to let you take that from him. but the whole time you were just wait for him to ask you.

Liebe

You did, leibe wanted to but was afraid of what you would say, then Asta told you that he liked you to, but your going to have to make the first move.

Licht

Licht did, Licht saved you from falling to a horrible death as you say, but the most would have been a broken arm.

Langris

You did, You knew Langris would never ask out anyone below him, so you did it for him.

Nacht

Neither did, both of you were to shy to, but then Gimodelo asked for Nacht.

Morgen

Morgen did, he went all out to, just to ask you out. He was afraid you were going to turn him down, and he spent all his money on this.

Rill

You did, Rill was to far in a trance to see that you were the one he was looking for.

Zenon

Zenon did, Zenon was very blunt about it as well. he just walked up to you and was like 'hey do you wanna go out'.