When you hold hand's

Asta
All the time you to never want to let go.

Yuno
Only sometime will Yuno grab you hand to hold it.

Luck
You and Luck hold hands often Luck loves to grab it when you
 to are fighting together.

Magna
Magna holds your hand when he wants to show you off to other
guys that don't have you.

William
You and William tened to hold hands when at the park or any time you walk together.
 it's really cute.

Finral
You guys hold hand when you are out or in.

Nozel
Nozel only holds your hand when your in and out of the public's eye.

Fuegoleon
Fuegoleon and you don't hold hands very offten, but when he stop and take a break for a min
to go see a movie he always holds your hand.

Leopold
You two hold hand all the time.

Yami
Yami rarely hold hands unless Yami see someone looking at you then he will grab it to tell them you are his.

Patri
Patri loves to hold your hand, almost as much as he loves to hold William's hand.

Raia
Raia will hold your hand when you are sleeping.

Rades
Rades dose not like ever hold your hand, so you normaly grab it when his sleeping. but some nights after you fall asleep with your lose hand still in his he will hold it tight.

Liebe
Liebe will only sometimes, mostly you have to be the one to grab it.

Licht
Licht hold's you hand non stop.
It's sweet.

Langirs
Langris will not under any circumstances hold your hand, unless you are in his room and no one can see. he jumps if someone knocks on the door.

Nacht
Nacht say's that he dosen't like to hold hands but he sure like it hold it when moving though his shadow's, even if it's to take you from the bedroom to the kiction.

Morgen
Morgen loves to and does all the time. You even play the game i wont let go.

Rill
Rill say's when you hold his hand when he paint it makes it look even better because you were there.

Zenon
Zenon only holds your hand to pick you up when he knocks you down in trining.

Allen
You and allen hold hand everywhere, mostly when you watch a movie together.