Do they get jealous?

Asta

no, even when your around a whole bunch of boys.
but that doesn't mean his not protective of you.

Yuno

No, He trust you very much and has no reason to become jealous when you are with some one else.

Luck

Yes, Luck get jealous only sometimes, not all time, Only when he just decide's that there not good enough to be with you. and then try's to kill them.

Magna

Yes, Magna get very possessive over you, and get's very jealous.

William

No, William is just a little over protective of you, but he doesn't go full Yandere on you.

Finral

No, it's more of the other way around, you get a little jealous of him when he start's chatting with other girls, but when he hit's his head on the ground and yells 'Bad Finral!' it seem's to make everything better.

Nozel

No, Nozel know that you would do nothing wrong, and beside he has no need to get jealous his royaltiy.

Fuegoleon

Yes, Fuegoleon get very jealous, he would even get jealous if you stood next to a guy long enough.

Leopold

Yes, Leopold hate's when anyone talks to you even girls, He tells you that the only reason
he get's so jealous is that his afraid that they are going to take you away from him.

Yami

No, Yami's not the type of man to get jealous of some other guy talking to you, or he would constantly be jealous of Finral flirting with you.

Patri

both, Patri doesn't get very jealous unless you are laughing with a human and not him.

Raia

Nope, It's too much work to get jealous.

Rades

No, but you get jealous of how much he loves his puppet's.

Liebe

Yes, Liebe get's jealous mostly because he doesn't want anyone to hurt you. So he doesn't like it when you meat someone new.

Licht

No, Licht does not get jealous.

Langris

Yes, Langris get jealous if any guy start's to talk to you, and then he threatened to kill them.

Nacht

No, You and Nacht are usually alone being spy's, but if anyone see you two he kill's them saying it was for the mission and definitely not the fact that the guy was flirting with you.

Morgen

No, Morgen love's everyone but you the most, if someone that is talking to you makes him feel jealous at all he normally just politely tells them that he is your boyfriend.

Rill

both, Rill get's jealous if someone else ask to paint you.

Zenon

Yes, he get jealous mostly because Dante keeps flirting with you and he hate's that.