Chapter 3:Just a little bit of blood can change the course of a date

Kotori watched the screen as her brother scored a date with Tohka with little to no effort. She was impressed to say the least...what has he done on the timeframe he was gone from home to b so damn smooth?

Reine:It seems that all has turned out well.

Kotori:Yeah, thank God she wasn't violent. Things would've been really bad for Onii-chan.

Reine:I'm not so sure about that.

Kotori:Huh?

Reine:You've noticed how he wasn't even scratched when he came here.

Kotori:Uh, yeah. I assumed it was the healing ability or just that he was very lucky.

Reine:He didn't need any of those. Look...

Reine lended her tablet to Kotori to show her the special records that she kept to herself. Kotori watched woth great shock as her brother fought...no, played around with such a powerful spirit.

It wasn't just the overwhelming physical difference between them, but those were fighting skills that would take even hardened war veterans years to aquire. Her mind went back to those screws.

Kotori:We assumed it was Tohka, but...

Reine:It mist likely was one of his abilities, I feel there are many to come.

Kotori:Onii-chan...Reine, don't show this to anyone. I won't allow those people to take Onii-chan away.

Reine:I wouldn't dream of it.

Kotori returned to the control room thinking how to make sure DEM and her higher ups would keep their hands away from Kumagawa. On her way out she missed the melacholic look Reine was giving the image of Kumagawa on the tablet.

The insomniac was truthfull. Shaking the new life of the King of Minuses? She'd rather die than do something like that.

She had only one goal in mind. Give the minus all entertainment, peace and happiness possible. That is, after all, the one task that being left to Takamiya Mio before her demise to the hands of the Destroyer to buy the minus and his friends mire time. This was the one single task Ajimu Najimi left to the Origin Spirit, and her by correlation.

Meanwhile Kumagawa was walking around the city with Tohka after showing her a cute outfit that the spirit copied. She was confusing a lot of things for a date.

Kumagawa:[No, Tohka-chan. That is not a date, that is a bread. Although it can be made with love.]

Tohka:Fascinating!

Kumagawa:[Let's go to a restaurant.]

Tohka:Do they have this bread there?

Kumagawa:[Yes.]

Tohka:What are we waiting for!

Kumagawa lead Tohka to the restaurant. Really, he didn't need much help from the Franxinus crew. He was in a relationship with Najimi who could easily win the award for the most needy being in existence, Tohka was easy to please by comparasion.

They have sat themselves at a table, Kumagawa noticing they were in fact the only ones at the restaurant. The minus needed to bite the inside of his cheek to not explode in laughter at seeing his sister in a pink maid outfit.

Kotori:What could we get for you, masters?

Tohka:Um...Misogi? I can't decide.

Kumagawa:[We'll have the Lovey Dovey Buffet...with extra bread.]

As Kotori left Tohka's eyes brightened up like she heard the choorus of angels. Kumagawa needed to admit this girl was really cute. Like in combining Mogana and Hanosode level cute.