💚💖4K Christmas Special💖💚

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

Hello my lovely viewers,

I apologize for the late update, I have school and lots of new group projects, assignments and whatsoever, so I hope you understand.

So Christmas is my favorite holiday ever(apart from my birthday hehe) so I decided to write a chapter featuring it. My apologies since its no where near Christmas right now, but I'd still like to write about it. 

Ya'll just gonna end up hating Kina even more hehe.

-Enjoyy<3

✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧✧❁❁✧✿✿✧❁❁✧

██ 20% *___*

███ 40% *___*

████ 60% *___*

█████ 80% *___*

██████ 100% *___*

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐥𝐨𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠. . .

ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ!

Christmas Eve soon flew around the corner. The day, more specifically, the night before Christmas was one of the most cheerful holidays. You were one of the happiest persons ever during this time of year, but two things were weighing down your mind at this time. Rengoku and Kina and the vision you most recently had. 

"Y/n, are you alright, you're too quiet, which isn't a good thing." you looked up and saw Iguro. "I'm fine, thank you." you say giving a smile, which didn't convince him at all, but he nodded. Your mansion was currently being decorated, for the occasion tomorrow.

"Kanroji, I think you should hang that a little more to the left." Shinobu said. "But it looks good here!". "It may look good there, but from this angle it doesn't." Shinobu finished. Apparently, Mitsuri and Shinobu weren't on the best pages, since Kina had said that Shinobu's words hUrT her teRRiBly and she had a bReaK dOwn. 

🦋!Flashback!🦋

A few days ago, Kina had her 'break down'. This was the day you had went to go buy the jewelry with Rengoku for Kina and had your vision.