The Hidden Door's Secret

Ah yes, Muzan had his transformation in which his hair turned white and several razor sharp claws emerged from his back. 

Quite a transformation indeed. 

The blood read moon coated the atmosphere, making everything more bloody and read than it originally is.

As the hashiras were going against Muzan, you tried slipping away to get to the door, but that was much easier said than done. 

Every time you'd try to make yourself small and escape, Muzan would always seem to notice and send many demons your way, to prevent you from leaving. 

This happened for for twenty five minutes. Now you had to go, or else you wouldn't make it. 

You sliced the last demon's head off as you turned around and dashed off towards where the door was. 

Muzan surprisingly didn't notice, that was until he realized that you were missing. 

"Where did she go?!" Muzan furiously exclaimed, as he sent the hashiras flying in different directions, glancing around. 

You could be anywhere in a massive garden at nighttime. It couldn't be any easier, could it?

-•-•-•-•-•-

By now, you were running through the rose tunnel, as you sped to get to the door. 

"I have to make it," you said as you glanced at the watch. 

"FIVE MINUTES?!? I NEED TO HURRY!" You exclaimed as you picked up your pace. 

By the time you got to the door, you had less than fifteen seconds remaining. 

"Oh god," you murmured as you placed the key in the lock hole and turned it. It took you by surprise when the key had a transformation. 

The bronze color of the key changed into a silver color, as butterflies embraided in the colors of pink, purple, green and blue appeared. The watch on the clock had gradually shrunk as the butterflies had took most of the place.
(Guess why I chose those colors hehe-)

"Woww," you replied, glancing at the watch, as the final countdown began. 

"Three..Two...One!" you turned the key as the door opened, to reveal the inside of the door was pitch black. 

"Huh...did I do something wrong?" you asked yourself as you stepped in, the door slamming shut behind you. 

As you started walking around, a bright light flashed before your eyes as your surroundings suddenly changed. 

"Where am I?" you questioned. 

You were now in a dark forest. It must be night. 

You were walking around the forest as you heard soft sobs. 

"Hm? Who's there?" you asked, as you walked towards where the cries were coming from. 

The soft cries soon stopped as you stared at a young boy.

He was sitting on the edge of a stream, his head against his knees as he slowly stood up.

"W-who are you?" the boy asked sniffling. 

"I'm Y/n. Who are you?" you asked 

"Muzan..." he mumbled. 

Your eyes slightly widened. 

'Muzan....but he's a child.." you thought. 

"Alright...Why are you crying..Muzan?" you asked. 

"My parents...they hate me....they think I'm disgusting and weird..." Muzan sniffled.