Saturday,
April 16
7:40 pm

"Girl why aren't you excited?!"  Jazlynn looked at Jaliyah through her vanity mirror she was sitting at doing her make-up

"Daddy got us tickets to Coachella betta stand thee fuck up hoe and stop moping." Jazz continued

She knows good and well, I just broke up with my boyfriend, Jason. Jaliyah thought.

Jaliyah signed.  "I don't feel like being around a whole bunch of people. You know what happened yesterday so why do you keep pushing?"

"Ugh, daddy said I can't go unless you go."

"This is a once in a lifetime opportunity LeeLee we gotta."

"Girl bye, daddy get Coachella tickets all the time—"

"I wanna see Megan and Doja bruh don't even play. Just forget about dat bummy nigga for the night."

"Fine I'll go... only cause they coming"

ugh she so annoying. Jaliyah thought

Their outing started off well, they saw doja and Megan, and the 2 were unmatched per usual.

The next line up was polo g, lil baby, and gunnu.

After Polo G had reached the end of his set the music transitioned to the last song.  Jaliyah realized it was Pop Out featuring Lil baby and gunna.

Jaliyah was standing there actually starting to have a good ole Time.  Completely forgetting about how dirty her ex, Jason, did her. 

They just had to play this song bruh. Jaliyah thought.

Jason and Jaliyah used to get hype together when this song came on, it was their inside joke together.

Jaliyah now had a mug on her face. Her vibe was thrown off. Everyone around her was turning up except her, she bitterly sipped on her cup of D'ussé.

Jaliyah just so happened to look up to find Polo looking down at her

"Hollon-hollon-hollon stop the music." Polo said running his eyes over Jaliyah's body like she was a glass of water

Polo knelt down in front of Jaliyah.

"Why you looking all sad and shit? Everybody in this bitch jumpin and you ain't"

Jaliyah looked up into his eyes.

why he gotta mess wit me. She thought

"...Ion like this song" she said smartly

"Hmm that's Cap." He said in disbelief making her laugh

"She just being a crybaby 'cause she caught her man cheating on her yesterday and this was their song"  Jazz shouted for everyone to hear.  They had cut the music off and everything.

Jaliyah flipped her off.

"Damn. That nigga pussy." He sucked his teeth

He admired her face for a second.

"What's yo name shorty?"

"Jaliyah."

"Polo got something for you Jaliyah." He said licking his lips

Not him referring to himself in the 1st person. She thought.

Jaliyah cocked her head and gave him a questioning look.

"Come up here on the stage wit me." He commanded.

One of the dudes on polo's security team approached jaliyah and guided her to the stage's stairs through the crowd.

Jaliyah looked back at her sister and Jazz just shrugged and mouthed 'relax, be cool'

Polo spoke into the microphone as Jaliyah made her way to him on the stage.

"Y'all know my new song 'posed to drop tonight right?"

The crowd cheered yeaaah.

"what if I told y'all could be the first to hear it?"

The crowd hollered and screamed.

He chuckled with smirk on his face.

Jaliyah finally made her way toward him making sure to switch her hips as her 40 inch bundles blew through the wind.

Shit that nigga was fine and nobody was finna catch me lacking. People prolly recording and shit too. She thought

The music began to start up as Jaliyah stood next to him.  He grabbed a hold of her hand and started rapping, never missing a beat. He kept his eyes on her.

I think about you on the road when I tear
down the booth
Girl, I can't wait 'til I get home to fuck
the shit out of you
Even on your worst days, girl, you still
kind of cute
If it go down, I'm gon' protect you, pull
that stick out and shoot
All I want is your love, I can't see no
bitch after you
Off emotions, we did things that we
didn't have to do
Scared of you leaving, I told lies when
you asked for the truth
I second-guessed if you the one, that's
When I didn't have a clue
They be Martin and Gina, but we ain't
think about behind the scenes

He rapped to the crowd and held her hand.

I get this feeling in my stomach when
you next to me
Man, I'm tryna get to know you sexually
Take you on shopping sprees for
therapy
Move you out to Cali', in my mansion
takin' care of me
I know sometime I'm crazy, I was hopin'
you could bear with me
Beauty and the beast, pretty girl with a
gangster
I swear you still the baddest in the room
with no makeup
You the type of woman every hood
nigga pray for
I vow to stay a hundred, never change
up

He held her waist against his pelvis as he rapped in her ear.

"In that sundress, damn, your body so
amazing.  Love the way you smell, I'm addicted to your fragrance. It's somethin' about you, but I really can't explain it. Just know that you mine, I tell that nigga he can save it."

He then twirled Jaliyah around admiring her appearance and body.  She couldn't help doing a sensual lil dance under his eyes.  Jaliyah didn't care that she was on stage in front of thousands, she wanted to live in the moment.

Polo knew exactly what he was doing and it was working. He was helping Jaliyah forget about her ex and he was happy to help. He didn't like seeing a woman as beautiful as her unhappy.

Later on after his set he brought Jaliyah and Jazz out clubbing with him and his friends.

Jaliyah's dad didn't want Jazzlynn to be out all night so he called a car to come get her.

The sisters'  dad was a well known businessman. He own multiple buildings and apartments around the city... this meant they had money.

Instead of getting in the car with Jazz, Jaliyah decided to go to the club with Polo since he invited her.

——
Thanks for reading!!
click the vote button and follow😃... if you want 🙃

Feel free to comment as well🫶🏽