2 months later,
Saturday,  June 10th
9:00 am

Jaliyah's had just got out of the shower feeling refreshed and ready for the day.   She had a horrible day yesterday, her stomach was betraying her after she ate Chipotle.  Sis ate the whole bowl and was upchucking it 20 minutes later.

"Girl, people seeing yo mans out with some other girl" Jazz said, walking into the bathroom.

"Huh? What are you talking about Jazz?"  Jaliyah said, stepping out of the shower adjusting the towel around her body.

I can't even get no privacy, always bargaining in the bathroom. I could have sworn I locked the door from her ass. Jaliah thought.

Jazz showed her the phone. Jaliyah squinted at the picture because she didn't have her contacts in. It was a picture of Taurus and some other girl on the Shaderoom's Instagram.

Jazz couldn't believe her sister of all people fucked wit Polo G,  and she still hasn't stopped talking about it. 

"People in the comments are being messy as hell too. Some of them are asking about you and what happened to Jaliyah. Saying that the other girl is a hoe and they like him better with you."

Jaliyah chuckled, "That shit is crazy, these people don't even know me or the girl. I was only seen with him a couple times and we were just vibing. I'm not even stuck on him" She said walking into her room to get changed. 

Her sister followed.

"I just became single and it's summer." Jaliyah said

Shiiii and you already know what that means. AAH MUAH!!!  Jaliyah thought.

Jaliyah tossed her towel on her vanity's chair and put on her underwear and bra.

"EWWuh"  She said, covering her eyes.

"Hush, we sisters. You da one that bargained into the bathroom earlier, knowing I was butt ass naked" I mugged her putting on my lotion, vaseline, and deodorant.

"Girl I'm just saying you could have given me a warning.  Also, y'all would be cute together."

She still talking about this shit. Jaliyah thought and rolled her eyes.

"You must have forgotten me and Jason had been together since highschool he was my first for everything minus kiss. I thought we were gonna get married, but no he cheated and i'll be damned if I had said let's work it out.  It's time for me to be free and not tied down to NO DAMN BODY the fuck."   Jaliyah said going on a rant

"Jeez Lee, I was just talking shit. Hot-Headed ass self." Jazz mugged before walking out.

My phone rang, as I slipped on my long Skims dress that was skin tight to my body and I loved it.

I picked up my phone and it was Safari, one of my best friends and agent.

"Hey bestie," he said, smiling through the screen. 

"Hey boo," Jaliyah said sitting down at her vanity getting everything out for her make-up routine.

"What are you getting all dolled up for? Let me find out you got a nigga."

Jayliah laughed,  "Nothing getting ready to run some errands, I just felt like looking cute"

Jayliah started putting on light makeup and some lashes. Her skin was clear for the most part so she didn't need too much makeup.

"Whatchu doing?" she asked, looking in the mirror.

"Shit nothing, just got off the phone with your next big acting gig" he said casually