Part 2

It is currently 6:30 am and my flight is at 10. As I got up to get ready, I took one final look at my now old house and head to my parents house so that I can hang out with them before they take me to the airport. About two and half hours later, it was time for them to take me to the airport. My parents house to the airport takes about twenty-five minutes to get there and my brothers are meeting us there.  As we are at the airport, I saw my mom tearing up. I went to give her hug and whispered a 'I love you mom'. She gave me a kiss to the side of my temple. Giving my hugs to my dad and my brothers.

Mom: As soon as you land give me a call, okay.
Y/n: I will mom. Don't cry okay, you're gonna see me  again.
Mom: I know but you're like five thousand miles away.

You smile at your mom and gave her one last big hug before you go. You looked your family, gave a smile and said 'Well, I guess this is it. I love you all.' They all said goodbye as I am boarding the plane. This is gonna be a long flight as I thought to myself.

Time skip to arriving in Boston

After that eleven hour flight, I have reached to Boston. Next stop, my new home. Pulling up to my new house, I see the moving truck that has all my stuff already there. Driving into my drive, the moving guy said he'll be leaving the truck and that I have to unload all my boxes by myself. Great, I thought. He soon drove off with his coworker as I did one final glance at them. Opening the the back of the truck had tons of boxes. This is gonna take me at least three days to get into the house. As I'm going back and forth with my boxes a dog came up to me. I bend down to pet it and as soon as I went down it started to lick my face, I then started giggling. Then all of a sudden I heard a masculine but yet soft voice. I looked up and seen a very handsome man, nothing I have ever seen before.

Chris's POV

Coming back from Atlanta after shooting the avengers Endgame. I was excited to come back home to relax, and to see my family and Dodger. As I finally reached my house I noticed a moving truck across from my house. I guess someone already moved in after it's been on the market for six months. I just hope that my neighbor isn't a crazy obsessed fan. I walked into my house and immediately Dodger starts to bark as he was excited to see me. I went on the floor to pet him and he starts to lick all over my face. I took him in the backyard so I could play with him, play catch. As I was playing catch, I didn't realize that my back door towards the drive way was open. All of a sudden Dodger looks at the open gate and starts running, which is strange. He's never done that, to just run off without me leading him. I started to run after him expecting he would be maybe two-three house down, but to my surprise he was just across street where that moving truck was. Walking closer to get him, I see a beautiful women petting him. Her smile and the way she interacted with him was interesting. Then I saw Dodger licking her face and then as he's doing that, I hear giggling. It was something that I have never heard before, but in a good way. It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard. As she stopped petting and giggling, she looked up and saw me. Oh boy. I should go over there get Dodger and introduce myself. Here goes nothing.

Third person POV

Chris: Uh, hi. I'm your neighbor just across over there.
Y/n: Hello, I'm y/n. I just moved here, and I'm guessing this is your dog?
Chris: Welcome to the neighborhood, and yes this my dog. His name is Dodger.
Y/n: Thanks, you have a beautiful dog. I'm sorry but I didn't get your name.

'Oh no. What if she finds out who I am?' Chris thought.

Chris: Right, sorry. My names Chris. Chris Evans.
Y/n: Nice to you meet Chris Evans.
(You smiled as you said his name)

Chris's thought: She doesn't know who I am. Interesting.

Chris: Is it just you that's moving all these boxes.
Y/n: Yeah, unfortunately. The guy said that I have to do it, I guessing that he had somewhere else to be so left me the truck that has all my boxes.
Chris: Would like some help?
Y/n: No, you don't have to.
Chris: I insist. (Chris smiles after)
Y/n: Alright. I mean I do need someone to help with all the heavy stuff.
Chris: Okay. Where are they?
Y/n: They're still in the truck. I can push them close to you, if it'll make it easier for you. I don't want you to hurt yourself.
Chris: It will be, thanks.
Y/n: Sure thing.

After two hours of moving everything.

You were putting some things on the shelves in the living room. As you were bending over the box to get a few things out, Chris walks in with a box in his hands. Chris sees you and just stops and stares at your ass for a few minutes.

Chris POV

As I am finishing the last of the box, I walk in her new house. Turning the corner to the living room, I see y/n bending over to reach inside the box. I didn't mean to stare, but damn she got an ass. For those who know me, I,  Chris Evans is an ass man. I've admitted in an interview once so just about the whole world knows it. She was finishing up and then she turns around. Oh my god, I hope she didn't notice I was staring.

Y/n POV

I'm almost done with this box. When I was bending over to reach inside, I heard footsteps coming and of course it would be Chris since he's helping me. Then all of a sudden, the footsteps stopped. I look behind me a little to see and to what I saw was intriguing. In the little gap that I could see, I saw Chris checking me out, more so of looking at my ass. I smirked to myself because I know I got a big ass. Growing my friends and my family always make comments and jokes about it.
I decided to turn around and have a conversation with him.

Normal POV

Y/n: Did you enjoyed the view? (You giggled)
Chris: I-I uh. (Chris stammered)
Y/n: It's okay.
Chris: Sorry. (He blushed)
Y/n: Come, let's sit for awhile.

You and Chris walked outside and sit on the steps in the front and talked.

Chris: Where are you from?
Y/n: I'm from (your hometown)
Chris: Wow, what made you want to move to Boston?
Y/n: I needed a change, something different you know.  I want something different in my life. Plus, I've always wanted to live here too.

Chris nods his head as he listens to y/n.

Chris: So, what do you do for a living?
Y/n: Right now, I'm looking for a job. Before I moved here, I put my two weeks notice at my old job.

Chris starts thinking and he offered y/n a position, but he'll ask later when she's more comfortable around him.

Y/n: Wow, would you look at that. It's already nighttime.
Chris: Yeah it is. Dodger and I should head home. I'll see you around.
Y/n: See you around Chris, good night. And good night to you too Dodger. (You bend down to pet Dodger as he licks your face)

Chris sees this and smiles at the scene that's playing in front of him.

C: Ok, Dodger let's go. Come on boy.

Dodger follows Chris. They leave y/n's house and he waved goodbye.