Chapter 10

Alexs pov
This is wrong but I'm starting to develop feelings for John, i shouldn't even be thinking about him. my dad has banned me from talking to him and lets not forget how much of a dick John was to me, but i just can't help it... and i feel bad for Paul because i know he likes me, but i don't feel the same way towards him.
---
When i saw Paul this morning he had a cut on his lip, he also looked like he was getting a black eye.
I looked at him oddly "Hey Paul, what happened to you" i asked him
He seemed a bit off, "had a fight with John" he replied
"What?! Why? I thought you were best mates with him"
"It was just over something stupid, I've got to go. I'll see you later Alex" and with that Paul left, what was wrong with him today, he seemed alright yesterday, maybe John had said something.
---
Pauls pov
John had beat me up yesterday, i tried to fight back but he was a lot stronger than me. He had got jealous because i kissed Alex the other day, John likes her but she deserves better, a lot better. Anyway a girl like Alex wouldn't get with a guy like John, would she? Maybe she would... After all she was acting strange and ignored me yesterday. The last thing John had said to me before leaving was "stay away from Alex"
---
Alexs pov
I found John at the bus stop opposite the school smoking, i decided to go and speak to him. As i got closer i noticed he had a cut lip as well but it wasn't too bad.
"Alright Alex?" John asked casually
"Why did you and Paul have a fight?" I replied, ignoring his question.
"It honestly doesn't matter Alex, it was over private problems between me and him"
"But he seems to be blanking me out quite a bit and i don't understand why"
"Cant help you with that one love sorry, maybe it was because you ignored him yesterday" John shrugged
"Well i guess its probably for the better seems I'm not allowed to speak to him anyway"
"Exactly"
---
Johns pov
I feel bad for beating up Paul yesterday and making him stay away from Alex but if i don't do something, he'll take her away from me.
"Alex?"
She looked up at me
"I'm sorry for everything that happened between us"
She sighed "Your forgiven, lets just forget that all of it happened, an' start fresh"
I wish she was mine, i wish i could go round holding her hand, kissing her in public, taking her to the cavern an' making everyone jealous, but this will never happen... Her dad would never allow it, shes not even supposed to be hanging around with me.
I looked at Alex, she was staring at me too, i leaned in and pressed my lips against hers, she kissed back at first but then pulled away.
"John?! What are you doing?!" She said in shock.
---
Alexs pov
I kissed back until i realised who i was with and what i was doing. Did i just forget everything that ever happened, how much of an asshole he was to me. But maybe he's changed, he had been acting different, maybe he wanted to try and make things work between us... Wait?! What am i on about?! There is no us and there never was... But maybe he could change that.
"Alex I'm sorry, i didn't know what i was doing-" i interrupted him by pushing my lips against his, he kissed back... well of course he did.
"Oi? Look! John got himself a new bird!"
We both quickly pulled apart and saw. Stuart Sutcliffe across the other side of the road, he crossed and stood in front of us.
"You not gonna introduce me?" He asked cockily
"Alex this is Stu, Stu this is Alex" John said without effort.
"Ohhh wait, i remember you" he grinned
"Shut up Stu" John gritted through his teeth
Stu put his hands up, probably so John didn't get angry.
"See ya around John, bye Alex" he winked
"Bye"
I just waved, and watched as he walked off
"Skip school with me today" John said look at me
"W-what?"
"Please Alex, then we can be alone without all the pricks from school, and we'll go somewhere your dad won't find us, i promise"
I nodded "okay"
He grabbed my hand and started walking, instantly pulling me up from the seat at the bus stop, we held hands all the way till we arrived at strawberry fields.
"I haven't been here in a while" i said as we climbed over the fence
"Really? I come here almost all the time"
"Why?"
"To get away from my aunt, she does my head in"
We walked and sat under a tree "do you not live with you mum?"
"No i live with my aunt but i sometimes go and visit her, y'know when I'm not busy"
"What about your dad?"
"Nope, i haven't seen him for years, not since i was 5"
"Oh I'm sorry"
"nah its fine, whats the point anyway, haven't seen him in over 10 years, so to me he's just nothing"
---
I was lying in Johns arms we've been at strawberry fields for at least an hour now, John looked at me "Alex?"
"Mmm?"
"Do you like me"
I felt myself blushing "w-what do you mean?"
"You know what i mean"
I blushed even harder, he smirked as i tried to cover my face, of course i knew what he meant.
"I- erm no" i stuttered
"Then why did you kiss me" he smirked
I slapped his arm lightly "shut up John" i laughed
"Admit it first though"
"Admit what?"
"That you like me"
"John, nooooo" i whined
John started tickling me causing me to laugh hysterically "pleaseeeee" he begged
"Yes! Okay i like you John!" I laughed, then he stopped
"I knew it, i like you too"
I blushed
---
It was now the end of school, me and John obviously didn't go but i did need to get home on time, John and i basically just hung out together all day, went to a few shops, the park and then back to strawberry fields, it was a great day.
"I need to go now John, i can't be late home" i said
"Alright, hey tonight do you wanna come out to the cavern with me?" He asked
"Erm... I'm not sure, my dad probably won't let me"
"Oh" John looked a bit disappointed
"What time would you be going?" I asked
"Well i was gonna pick you up at 8 if you were allowed but-"
"No thats fine" i interrupted
"W-what?"
"My dad leaves work today at 6 and gets back at around midnight" i smiled
John instantly looked happier "ah good, so I'll pick you up at 8 yeah"
"Sounds good" i gave him my address and said our good byes, we both made our separate ways an' i started walking home when i heard John shout "oh and wear something sexy!" He winked
"John!" I giggled
---
Haiiii hope you enjoyed this chapter. John and Alex though!!! :0 oh yeah and updated my book cover cus i thought the old one was boring haha, votes and comments are appreciated :) thank youuu XD :p