Chapter 15

Johns pov
I ran up to Alex, who was sat alone in the corner of the waiting room
"Please Alex don't do this" i said out of breath
"John what are-"
"Paul told me everything"
She shook her head "I'm so sorry John"
"Please don't get an abortion Alex, i love you, I'll look after you and this baby" i placed my hand on her stomach
She shook her head again and moved my hand away "its too much for us John, both of us are not ready for a child-"
"I am!"
"John be quiet, everyones watching us"
"How can i be quiet when the girl i love is getting rid of our child!"
"I am not ready for this, and deep down you know you're not either, just respect my decision" she snapped
"Your decision?! Don't i have a say in this?!" I snapped back
"John just go away" she sighed
"I'm not leaving until you come with me, I'm not letting you go an' get an abortion" i grabbed her wrist tugging her a bit, she pulled away "you cant tell me what to do"
"Don't you love the life your about to kill" i had tears in my eyes
She turned away from me without saying anything, i saw a tear run down her cheek. and with that I got up and left, not knowing if she would get an abortion or not.
---
Alexs pov
I walked around the streets of Liverpool not wanting to go home, i couldn't face John... not after what I've done.
Why did Paul tell him? the only person i thought i could trust, he said he wouldn't tell John.
John was right, he did have a say in this but i was too selfish to try and work things out with him. i was too selfish and just wanted to do things my own way for my own benefit.
I was too lost in my thoughts that i didn't realise i was crying, i wiped my cheeks and decided to go back to Johns.
---
I was sat in Johns bathroom on my own, crying with a blade in my hand.
Everything I've ever done was wrong, i always made mistakes, i try to make things right but instead they go the complete opposite of what i planned.
I heard a knock on the bathroom door
"Alex let me in, i know your in there"
It was John
"I'm sorry John!" I cried "I'm so sorry for everything"
"Its okay Alex, please let me in"
"Its not okay John! I-" i drifted off
"Alex please, just open the door. We can sort it out"
I slowly got up and unlocked the door, opening it. John was stood there, his eyes were all red he had probably been crying, he instantly took the blade out of my hands
"Alex- don't do that" he said sadly
"I'm so sorry John, I've ruined everything"
"You haven't, you were right we aren't ready for a child"
"Your just saying that John"
He wiped away my tears "i love you so much Alex, you know that right..?"
"You... You don't John" i looked down at my feet "you want a child and i dont, i love you too but i think its best if you find someone else-"
He took my hands "Alex what are you on about" he chuckled a bit "were young, we should live our lives a bit before were stuck with kids" he said making me giggle
I kissed his lips "i love you John"
"I love you too"
---
Me and John were sat on the sofa cuddling.
"What do you want to do for your birthday?" John brought up
"A party like you said" i lied
"I'm being serious Alex, what do you want to honestly do. its your birthday not mine"
i paused before saying "well i wanted like a small party, y'know with me, you, Paul, Stu an' that, but i don't want everyone getting drunk"
"And what happens when everyone leaves and its just us" he smirked
"Shut up John" i playfully hit him
John paused before sighing "were you always gonna keep it a secret from me that you were pregnant"
I nodded "I'm sorry"
"I'm sorry for getting angry at you in the doctors"
"I shouldn't of done what i did"
"You did what you thought was best, it was your body anyway i couldn't force you into anything"
"I'm so stubborn, i never listen to anyone"
"Why didn't you just tell me?"
"I was scared, i was scared that you would leave me, i didn't think you would want a child at this moment in time"
"I would never leave you, i love you Alex" he pressed his lips against mine
---
Johns pov
I had already woken up and got ready for school a bit earlier than usual. Alex was still in bed sleeping peacefully. i admit i was upset about the abortion, it was my child as well. but i guess i couldn't force her to keep it, after all shes the one who had to carry it for 9 months.
I checked in Mimis room, she had already gone out. so i decided to go and wake Alex up for school.
---
Me and Alex walked to school together like usual and then went our separate ways when we got to school grounds.
As i walked behind her through the hallways a lot of people muttered things that i couldn't quite hear.
We were in english when some girl turned around and said "is it true that you got Alex pregnant?"
I stared at her, how did she know?
"Erm.. No who told you such bullshit?" I replied
"Oh, its been going round school this morning that you got her pregnant and she got an abortion"
"Well thats a load of crap, this is the first I've heard of it"
"So who got her pregnant?"
"Well i don't fuckin know"
The girl turned back around and i glanced over at Alex who was on the other side of the room, a couple of lads sat behind her were kicking her chair and saying stuff to her while laughing.
Knowing that this was happening but not being able to do something really made me upset, maybe if i didn't care what people think i would be able to stand up for her but I'm too much of an asshole to even defend my girlfriend.
I couldn't watch it anymore, i needed to go before i slipped up. i put my leather jacket on and walked towards the door.
"Mr Lennon where do you think your going" the teacher said
I ignored him and walked out of the class, leaving Alex
---
I sat outside school at the bus stop having a fag, i needed to get rid of this stress.
Paul walked up to me with a fag in his mouth "alright John? Heard you walked outta class"
"Well you know what the whole school heard? That i got Alex pregnant!"
"How did they find out-"
I glared at him as he drifted off
"Nooooo i didn't say anything to anyone, i swear down i didnt"
"Don't bullshit me Paul, if you did then just tell me, mates aren't supposed to fuckin lie to each other"
"I didn't John, you know i wouldn't. mates are also supposed to trust each other but if you don't believe me then whatever" he said
"Alex trusted you"
Paul just walked away, still smoking.
I sighed
---
Authors note- haii👋 this was a boring chapter but the next one will be better... hopefully XD
Votes and comments are appreciated, hope you enjoyed it. thank youu!! :)