🍻🍻🍻Alcoholic Ambience🍻🍻🍻

Riddhima came downstairs-

           After decorating Ishani's room for  the newly-wedded couple's first night. 

                                                     She was very irritated 

  Because she knew that all her hard-work will be destroyed by her tigress sister-in-law.

                           Though she knew that it was anything but first night .

                                   Because Ishani Rai Singhania was a spoil brat.

Riddhima often think about the reason why Ishani behaves like is this with everyone

                                                           specially with her ,

                                  Her behavior with Riddhima was forlorn.

              At present Riddhima was worried about her brother-like Angre.

He was now at tigress den who is pregnant so the chances of Angre being butchered was 99.99%.

                       She even thought to call a doctor for avoiding any unrequited loss ,

                                                 Angre can be persecuted very badly. 

                  If a doctor will be present here then he can be treated quickly.

She will call the doctor herself because she can't depend on her husband .

                                                           If she will inform Vansh then he will be vey angry on Ishani and me.

   On Ishani for her behavior 

                                            and on me because I talked ill about his sweet fresh-cream like sister.

                                                                              But I am very happy that the child in Ishani's womb will get a name in the society and a protective father like Angre.

                                                           I am happy for one more reason .

                                     That is -now Angre will not be around my husband like drone.

                          But I am unable to understand why am I happy for this reason?

                      It's not that I have some feeling towards Vansh or anything like that ,

                                                               But I am very happy.

                                    Why? Lord. Why? What is happening with me?

                              Why there is a war crop up between my heart and mind?

          Nowadays, Vansh being around me gives me some strange  prodrome.

                         (My heart-pummel at high rate ,my mind goes blank .

                               I laugh like a fool in our room when he is not present.

I just keep looking at him in  gaze and check everything three times when he asks me something                                                                                   about his things.

I keep saying that I hate him but the the feeling of disliking is not even there in my heart for him.

                           I hate it when he shout at me or become angry on me.

I like being pampered and cared by him. I am grateful to him for saving my life many times.

                            Is he really that bad or there is an other side to the coin?)

                                                                                :

                                                                                :

Riddhima's trance was  broken with the loud sound of Vansh.

           She looked around and figure out that she was again dreaming.

                        But what the fudge was she even thinking?

  She looked forward and heard that Vansh was shouting at one of his employee.

Vansh went from there

                                     and Riddhima went towards dadi who was present there and ordering the flunkey.

riddhima went near dadi and she said that vansh was hungry ,that's why he was very angry .

                         Riddhima was tensed because it can be harmful for his health.

                   Dadi asked about her if she has eaten or not , she was standing silent.

                                                     Dadi then admonished her and told her that she will make something and both babies will eat that quickly.

Riddhima stopped dadi and said that she will make something for both Vansh and her.

If it would be other time then Riddhima would be very disgruntled for doing everything  in this house.

                                               No one does any work in the house

                 But she has to work not only for herself but also for others too. 

Sometime it seems like -she is a domestic help not daughter-in-law of the house.

Natheless ,now it was the matter of her husband and she would like to do anything for him at anytime.

           Riddhima went to the kitchen and made "Sweet Rice " for both of them.

                                          After cooking she pour it in two bowls and kept it in the tray for cooling because Vansh likes it more when it is cold.

                                                       View -175  &  Vote target -25

        If possible please give me some inline comments ,my beloved readers        .