🥺🥺🥺Grog Guilt 🥺🥺🥺

In Ishani's room -

                                                           Dadi and Siya took Ishani in her room and made her sit on the middle of the bed vociferously.

                                       Dadi warned her to be a good girl and 

      not to do anything which will bring harm to the kid in her prenatal chamber

                                          and shame to their family.

           They left from there after praising Riddhima's decoration.

The praise of Riddhima was adding fuel to Ishani's already ranged mind.

In anger, she splinter everything and went to her chiffonier and took out a bottle of Guinness.

                         She cascaded the beer in a glass and was about to drink it 

               when Angre barged in the room and took the bottle from Ishani's hand.

             Ishani become very angry and was about to take the bottle from his hand .

Before she could take it , he took the bottle and put it on the table outside the chamber.

                   Ishani was about to go outside but Angre closed the door immediately.

                     When Angre stand before her ,she started shouting like a mad person. 

                                               But Angre was having no effect. 

Ishani's anger was now knew no bound and she was very confused that Angre was not reacting.

                             She stopped and thought that Angre was zoned out . 

                         Now this is the time she could go outside and ran away.

                 She started walking towards the door but before she could open it 

                                                          Angre pulled her towards himself and Ishani crashed with  his chest while Angre's hand was safely placed on the both side of her waist to protect her belly .

                                                      Both got in a trance . 

               This was the first time both were this much close to each other.

Angre looked deeply in Ishani's eyes and found that there was some unknown emotions.

                   While Ishani's heart was beating so much that even Angre could feel it.

 He thought that this could be fatal for the baby. First he needs to calm this baby's mother. 

So, he joined both their foreheads and speak very slowly and lovingly while rubbing her bare waist with one hand

                                                    "Please Ishani ,calm down"

                               Ishani closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 

                                                                           :

                                                                            :

            Riddhima took the tray in her hand and start searching for Vansh.

                     She didn't found him anywhere and become very angry 

      because not only him but also she didn't eat anything from morning.

                      He should think about his wife first  later everything.

Suddenly , she was wheezing . She looked around but there was no water anywhere.

     she started coughing more rapidly and saw a bottle before Ishani's room.

     She thought that it was a soft drink like- Coca cola  because it's color was dark ruby red and when there was no water I have to drink it.

                                                   She took a sip but it tasted weird. 

                                                                      She put the bottle on the try and went near the pool-side and thought to call Vansh there over phone.

            Riddhima went near the pool-side and tried to call Vansh .But there was no network.

                                                                                                           Then she sat on the mattress present there 

and started drinking the whole bottle without knowing what is waiting for her?

           After a few moments, she saw a shadow and thought that it was Vansh.

                   But when she turned, she got the astronomical shock of her life.

     What was the shock that Riddhima become numb at that moment?

             Tell me my readers about it in the comment section /inbox. 

            Did you like the lovey-dovey moment between  Ishani and Angre?

                           Why Angre was silent when Ishani was violent ?

Should I write more charming /funny scene between Ishani & Angre?

            Readers demand will be fulfilled I can ensure you that.

                                               Vote target-45 & views-400

                                                             Happy World Environment Day

                             I request all my readers to keep their surrounding neat and clean. 

                                                      Try to make your living area more green and if you have some free time, water plants or do gardening.

                                              I know one person alone can't save our mother earth from pollution but if everyone will have the same willingness then we together can do miracle. 

                                                         Do you guys agree with me?