(✿◠‿Mao-Tai Muggins ‿◠)

Angre was flabbergasted and said "Ishani ,what are you doing with that?" 

                                                             "Put it down ,now"

But Ishani was not giving any heed to him and said " What it is called ,Angre?"

"Oh ,my vagueness. How would you not know about it?" "When you live 24/7 with it. Am I right ?"

Angre said "Ishani just put the roscoe down." "It is loaded and anything could happen."

But Ishani said ''do I look like a fool to you that I would not even figure out that it is loaded?"

                                                               "I loaded it myself"

              Angre asked "Why?" "Do you want to kill me?" "Am I that paltry?"

Ishani said "No, Mr. Angre the angry bird I will make your life like fire and brimstone"

Then Ishani went towards Angre ,hold his collar and trawled him outside the bathroom.

In her one hand there was a loaded gun and on the other hand was her husband.

               Ishani is now looking like  Ma'at balancing both guns and roses.

She put the gun on Angre's head and said "The tongue of yours is striking like a bat out of hell''

                      "How did you got the spunk to harangue me the Ishani Rai Singhania?''

Ishani slowly put her hand on the trigger and Angre closed his eyes thinking that

                                               today is his last day on earth

                                                          Now he was gone .

                                                                  :

                                                                   :

At the pool side,

                                     Kabir said "Are you mad or what Riddhima?" 

    "The capital punishment is not something for enjoyment ,it means death" 

                "I will make sure the death of Vansh Rai Singhania in my hands."

    While saying this, Kabir eyes were holding determination and obsession . 

He turned towards Riddhima and was looking at her lap where the empty bottle of beer was present.

                                     She didn't heard anything what he said. 

                                                                                    Finding no other way out, Kabir bought 3 beer bottles for Riddhima and kept it near him.

                                                                   He said Riddhima "look at me."  "I will give you three of them but you have to listen to me first."

                                                  Riddhima said" Okay, Mr. Bizarro " 

                          " But I will drink this  juicy juice while listening to you."

kabir said "This is unsporting"" I completed your condition." "Now you have to follow mine."

                                                                                         Riddhima said "If you will not give it to me ,I will holler out so loud that everyone will come here and think that you were misbehaving with me."

                                     "Then if you say that you are a policeman nobody  will spare you predominantly that mutton chop mafia." 

         He become proprietorial when he sees someone near me mostly men.

                                                     You know the fake police a good few days ago when that  fiddle-faddle I mean  Sunny Ishani's boyfriend (baby's father) came here and proposed her Vansh irately denied. But Ishani made him agree. 

                                                                    But whenever Sunny came near me vansh was so grabby that for a moment I thought that he will rip him apart. 

                                                               He even menaced Sunny.

So think what would be your circs when he will got to know that you misbehaved with me.

                                          Kabir was nightmarished as well as happy.

 Because Vansh has developed feeling for Riddhima and now he was becoming obsessed. 

                              His mission has passed the most difficult part of it. 

Then Kabir said that "It's okay ,Riddhima ." "You can drink but you have to listen to me as well."

                                                    Riddhima told him "OK, the fake police."

Kabir was highly irritated because now Riddhima was pointing figure on his identity.

 He is proud for himself because of his job.

                                                             But Riddhima was saying that his job was fake.

                                                                                   Kabir was about to start his deceit diatribe but Riddhima got up from the place and ran from there.

                                                     Kabir was about to go behind her but he saw that a worker was coming so he hid behind the  obelisk.

                        Please my revered readers ,do some inline comments.

                                  Will Ishani kill angre what do you guys think? 

                                                          Did you liked the short description of Vansh's jealousy and                                    obsession from  tipsy Riddhima?               

                                                        Why did Riddhima ran from there ?

                                                                                  &

                                                         Where did  she went away?