61

Walking in the class laughing over the silly and funny talks and questions of the students, Sidharth had his attention drawn outside a few times as anyone crossed. Thinking it to be just in his head, he shrugged the illusion of seeing Sana in the college, in the corridor walking past in a white top and plain blue jeans. He looked again, but there was no one and he knew it was his mind playing tricks with him.

The echo of the laughter from just one class, grabbed Tanya's interest and the curiosity to know the fantastic teacher, who has managed to take care of students and lighten up their sullen mood, that is common till the weekends. Halting midway, she pulled Sana and turning around to take the way back to the same path.

"Chal na please. I need to see the teacher, who teaches with so much fun....tujhe bhi dekhna chahiye and pray ki yeh humare teacher ban jaaye...kitna maja aayega if this happens anyhow", saying so Tanya dragged her.

"Acha nahi lagta hai yaar aise baar baar dekhna...feels so bad", Sana tried to put up a resistance but it went in vain, as Tanya had her ways around.

"Yaar chal na or waise bhi ab time ho gaya hai, we have to go back anyways toh idhar se hi chlate hai, and we will, chal I will see the teacher, tujhe nahi dekhna toh mat dekh", she chided and pulled her. Rolling her eyes, she followed her. Crossing the class, she heard his voice again but didnt let it overpower and built hopes, when she clearly knew he was not in town, and was with some random friend in a wedding. Hearing the footsteps, Sidharth had his attention drawn back to the corridor and he was met with his surprise. The most beautiful surprise, standing in front of him in her white top and blue jeans, kohl eyes, blushing cheeks, plump lips and the long tress braided with perfection. The moment stayed for only a moment as she crossed, with her eyes wide open and mouth hung in surprise. Sana while crossing, peeped in the classroom too, only to be met with his eyes looking at her, and his lips playing the best smile of him. She loved that smile, that reached his eyes and resonated in her being. The surprise was for both, where Sidharth was happy while she grumpy and grouchy like a kid, being lied about an outing and was deliberately kept at home.

The students too saw the momentary flutter of his eyes and his wide playing smile, but dare not to say a word. He might be a friendly teacher, yet he had his boundaries set not to be crossed by any student.

"Sidharthhh!", Tanya gasped loud enough in silent corridor. A few heads of the students of his class turned at that, but Sana pulled her soon away from those peering eyes.

"Shh...pagal ho gayi hai kya....college main hum, metro mein nahi, jo Sidharth chilla rahi hai. Sir, sir bol...or chal ab warna tu pakka kuch toh kaand karegi", Sana admonished her. Tanya bit her tongue knowing well she was right and she should have been careful.

"Sorry sorry, main excited ho gayi thi.itne dino se dekha nahi tha...or kuch naya suna bhi nahi isliye waise yeh excitement tujhe honi chahiye thi....kyun nahi hui..yaar main hoti na teri jagah I would barged in the classroom, giving the students a chance to witness the part of their teachers personal, or say love life.", she giggled and Sana for a fact knew that it was very much possible for her to do.

"Shutup. Yahan tu bhi studenthi hai or main bhi. We dont him outside this college"

"We dont him inside this college too kyunki hum toh yahan padhte nahi hai", she chipped in between getting a smack on her head.

"Whatever but behave"

"Han woh sab toh thik hai, but mujhe bol phele tune koi acha reaction kyu nahi diya yar"

"Acha reaction means.."

"Like, so happy, thats smile sticks to your lips, and so happy that you might get emotional and start crying or mujhe tujhe chup karane pade aise type wala or like you should have waited here for him to finish his lecture and when he comes out, you go running to him and into his arms kind of...smajhi..", she narrated the few of the scenes she has been used to of the two people meeting after a long time.