𓏲⤾·˚̩̩͙⁺゜26

I'm sorry this chapter feels so chaotic, I was writing this when I was half asleep

"Captain Levi!" I exclaimed, entering the library.

"What the fuck do you want?" He asked in a slow, annoyed manner.

"I would like to have a meeting with you so I can get some advice."

"I am so done with the drama between you and Hange. Just ask Erwin or something." He said, turning around and continuing to dust the shelves.

"But I really need your help! You are just so good with people."

"Me? I'm good with people?" The little grump asked, turning around to face me with a dead look in his eyes. "Me?"

"Okay, well maybe not in person, but you give really good advice and I could really use some right now."

"No."

"Please?" I groan. "I promise this will be the last time I ask for this. And anyways, there's no real drama right now. I don't really want to say here because I don't really want anyone knowing."

Levi slowly put the duster down. "Is this about what I think it is?"

"What are you thinking?"

"Get back to my office." Levi says. "I'm going to get someone to take over the cleaning. Just wait in my office until I get there and we can talk."

-•-

"I kind of felt like you'd eventually feel this way for Hange." Levi said, pacing the room in front of his window. "I never actually thought you had the ability to feel such a way for them. I actually nobody would be capable of that. But you were. Life really if full of surprises."

"I haven't said anything yet, Captain." I sigh.

"Oh, yes. I would like to hear you admit it first"

"Fine." I mumble, blowing up my cheeks. "I have a crush on Hange."

"Wow." Levi says plainly. "I still don't get why your telling me this. What exactly do you want advice for?"

"I want to know what to do with these feelings." I said.

"Well, I would give you the same advice I gave Hange when they felt they should confess to you, but that obviously didn't go well, so we will have to think of something else."

"Wait, I'm confessing?"

"Yes, dumbass. What, you're just going to bottle those feelings up forever?"

"Yes."

"No, then you'll become some weak useless soldier that only daydreams about being something with the four eyed freak and you wouldn't ever get anything done. That's why you need a clear answer from Hange."

"A clear answer?"

"How dumb can you get?" Levi scowls. "You need to know weather your feelings are worth pursuing or not. You should know if you and Hange can build a relationship off of them or not. If they reject you, then you have an answer. Same for if they accept your feelings. I'm assuming they your preferred outcome is that they accept them."

"Obviously." I mumble.

"Watch the tone." He says, pointing his finger at me. "But yes, good to know you're not a psychopath. So, we have to set up some scenario that Hange can't say no to."

"Who would say no to me?" I laugh. "I'm so adorable, they'd have to be crazy to say no."

Levi glares at me for a moment. "Yeah, that's why people reject you. Okay, so, do you know how you will approach them? Where you'll confess. What you will say?"

"No, that's why I came here."

Levi lets out a long sigh. "So I have to do everything? I had to do this for Hange too."

Levi rolls in circles in his chair, clicking his pen every few seconds. I leaned back in my own seat, trying to envision my dream confession to Hange.

I honestly couldn't think of much besides our usual scenery. I've been in here for way too long.

"What if I make them some lunch?" I suggest.

"Can you even cook?"

"Not really, but I can follow a recipe."

"Okay, how about we don't go with that then?"

"Fine." I sigh. This was a lot harder than I thought it was going to be. And Levi wasn't much he'll, he was just mean about it.

"You know what, (Name)? I think I actually have an idea for the two of you."

Word Count: 716 Words