marvins room.

chris' pov:

i watched her from my car. she was at some cheap buffet with this nigga she claimed was her friend , smiling all in his face.

me and yn had broken up a couple months ago. issues after issues led to the break up. we both lost contact as there were no ties holding us together but when i saw her on the shade room with some mysterious nigga i was sure to make contact again.

she eventually blocked me getting tired from going back and forth with me which lead me to stalking her in my free time.

everytime i could i would watch her from a safe distance away. watch her take her mail from the mailbox or get her nails done or even go out with the nigga and cheese in his face. it didn't matter what she was doing i'd observe anyway.

watching them get up , i watched as she pulled down her dress something she only did when i'd finger her under the table. it made me curious but i ignored the fact keeping my eyes on them as they walked out of the restaurant.

"steady beautiful" he laughed as he held her waist helping her walk towards her car.

i parked right next to her shit. thank god for tinted windows.

turning my head as she layed against my car door unbeknownst to her. that ass had gotten smaller. she wasn't getting fucked by me that's why , her ass stayed getting fatter and fatter around me.

"you sure you can get home alright mama , them strawberry daiquiri taking you out" he laughed.

"yeah i'm fine , thank you bestie".

he smiled wrapping his arms around her making her smile.

"gimme kiss" she pouted.

"friends huh?" i chuckled to myself turning away.

eventually he walked away after getting her into the car. she pulled off and i pulled off a little while after her.

"ima show myself tonight" i mumbled keeping an eye on her car.

——

yn's pov:

i wasn't drunk but alcohol had a heavy influence on me at the moment. parking on my driveway i climbed out of my car. taking off my steve madden hills that had been killing my feet all night i approached the door. opening it i walked in turning around to put my shoes by the door and the keys in the bowl before turning on the lights.

turning around i was met face to face with chris.

dropping my purse he covered my mouth. my heart was beating out of my chest just by the sheer shock of seeing him.

"chris" i mumbled against his hand.

"friends but you asking that nigga for a kiss?" he spat looking at me with a mug.

i rolled my eyes getting over the shock. i smacked his hand off of me "were not together anymore" i spat back.

"i don't give a fuck , i'd be dammed if i let him take my place" he responded.

"well he has" i responded. i knew damn well bentley wasn't boyfriend material but he made me feel good within myself. mentally , physically , emotionally and sexually.

he laughed "that nigga a hater , always claiming he can do better , he ain't better than me".

"YOUR EGO IS SO FUCKING BIG" i screamed slowly starting to lose it.

"YOU WERE NOWHERE NEAR PERFECT , NOWHERE NEAR LIKE HIM BECAUSE HES PERFECT".

"that alcohol getting to your head , no one is better than me for you get that through your thick ass skull" he responded poking the side of my head.

"BUT HE IS THOUGH , GET THAT THROUGH YOUR SKULL. HE MAKES ME FEEL GOOD MENTALLY , PHYSICALLY , EMOTIONALLY AND SEXUALLY" i replied putting the most emphasis on sexually. i wanted him to know i gave 'his' pussy away. someone else had me other than him.

he looked at me with the meanest mug. i smirked and began to describe the way bentley made me feel just to make chris hurt.

"it was so big , made me cum over and over and over" i smirked.

he nodded as i spoke.

"lifted me up over his head and ate his pussy , making me squirm all over his pretty beard".

"his pussy?" he asked.

"yeah HIS pussy and gave me MY dick not the COMMUNITY dick you have" i responded.

"that pussy for the community the amount of niggas that's stretched that".

"WHO I FUCKED CHRIS? YOU'RE OUT HERE FUCKING EVERYTHING THAT WALKS".

"YOU MAD CAUSE I ATTRACT AND DONT CHASE , CALM DOWN" he mugged.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MY HOUSE , DONT KNOW WHY IM TALKING TO YOUR WACK ASS IN THE FIRST PLACE" i said walking around him.

feeling his hand snake around my neck i stopped before his hold got too tight.

"i've left you run that pretty mouth of yours for a lil too long yn. that nigga will never lick you spot cause he can't find it , he'll never give you them backshots like i can. he'll never be able to kiss all on your little body parts like i can" he mumbled as he kissed on my shoulders.

"never" he mumbled as he worked his way up my dress.

"chris" i groaned feeling his hands reached my heaven.

"just friends?" he chuckled throwing me over the back of the couch.

lifting up my dress exposing my bare ass he smacked it watching it jiggle.

"no panties for that nigga?" he asked smacking my ass again.

"chris" i moaned as my ass already began to stung.

"shut the fuck up yn" he groaned as he slammed into me.

my mouth hung open as i reached over grabbing onto the couch cushions as he got to thrusting.

"his pussy? , this my pussy yn" he said leaning into my ear "you get that?" he asked pulling away putting more power into his thrusts.

"yes chris" i groaned throwing it back to gain some composure.

this man was doing me so dirty fucking me over my couch. feeling another smack to my ass as he grabbed my hips indicated he wanted control.

allowing him to fuck me up , i stayed bent over listening to him cuss and groan.

——

"FUCK" i moaned as he lifted me up over his face.

"this how he did it?" he asked as he began to eat me making me lose my voice.

i placed my hand on his head running my finger through his blonde curls before gripping them as my orgasm built up.

before i could even process we were doing missionary and i was being pounded into.

"fuck chris" i moaned as he cursed in my neck.

"don't give my pussy away again" he groaned before speeding up.

"never" i panted taking his violent strokes "never daddy".

the rest of the night was spent with him in control , pounding the fuck out of me. he was fucking crazy but i'd deal with it everyday if it meant i'd have countless orgasms.

the end.

idk , i was bored listening to his version of marvins room on soundcloud and made this. nothing good lol. enjoy i guess <33.