dream.

yn's pov:

"i've missed you" i mumbled in his ear as i walked back from the door.

he kicked the door shut as he kissed on my neck.

"i've missed you too baby".

"more than i have?" i asked as he hoicked me up onto him.

"definitely...but i've missed that pussy more" he smiled making me laugh.

"really...does she look after you when you're sick?" i asked looking at him as he placed me onto the counter top.

"yeah. best meal to eat when you sick" he smirked making me smile.

he planted his hands on the counter beside me trapping me as he slipped in between my legs.

wrapping my legs around him i pulled him closer if that was even possible.

"you want me?" he asked.

"i want you".

he responded by grabbing my neck "show me".

"let me show you" i spoke back pushing him away.

i hopped off the counter looking back at him as i walked away.

unraveling the rope of my silk robe it soon slipped off of me revealing the lingerie i had put on for him.

"my lingerie" he said with lust.

"the one you sent" i smiled turning around to look at him who was still standing where i left him.

"it's almost like you don't want me?" i said walking around the dining table as he began to follow after me.

"i want you yn. i know you know that".

"sure you do" i replied walking further away from him.

i knew he wanted me i could see it in his eyes.

"i want you".

he flew under the table popping up in my face.