PREFACE

My fellow Wattpadders,

Hope you all are doing well. Firstly, thank you all who have read and supported my first work in Wattpad. Special thanks to sumi96, who has not only encouraged me to write but also helped me with her thorough critical review and general writing advices, thank you for being a keen reader of my story when you yourself are a very good writer having many stories in progress. Next mentions should be Habibasathi, another well known writer in Wattpad, who also helped me with her suggestions about how to make writings attractive; itssanjh, who herself being a very senior and famous writer, supported the immature creation of a budding writer like me. Last but not the least, Bibliophile95, for supporting my writings from the very beginning, years before joining Wattpad, I always made you read my stories when I had lack of confidence to publish anywhere or to approach others for reading those except our small circle of friends, and your gesture of joining Wattpad only to read my story is one of the best gifts from you as well as among all the gifts I have received in my life till date.

Another 3rd June has come. One year has passed since I started to publish my first Wattpad story Healing. In this one year long time period my conscience has always pushed me to write more stories as it is just the beginning and I should have a consistency. After completing Healing, with no delay, I started to work on another story. But, honestly, after writing a few lines, I found myself completely clueless about the story progression. It happens many a times with me. In addition to it, my studies and more prominently my laziness prevented me from writing the story further. As of now, I got the idea of the direction of the path which leads to the end of the story. However, the exact path is yet to be discovered and plots are yet to be constructed. Still, for me, it is the high time to publish one more story because the same date (3rd June) has made me realise that one whole year has passed. Unlike last time, this time I shall need months to publish the full story as the writing and the publishing will go on simultaneously. Your kind support is much needed.

This story can be considered as a standalone sequel of Healing. If you wish, you can check that, too. Much to my dislike, it is also trying to get the shape of an one-shot like my first Wattpad story. Dislike, as I won't be able to complete the work in one chapter. I am trying my best to not let it happen.

Though some spelling, grammatical errors, any other mistakes and typos may be there; I am asking for your constant support and encouragement.

Hope to get your votes and comments. And please spread the story as much as you can.

Thank you,

- Diehardfan1

**Disclaimer**

This is entirely a work of fiction. Resemblance to any character, living or dead, or incident or place is highly coincidental.