Each others sukoon

Karan was getting irritated so he decided to hug Teju from behind, but he noticed she had tears in her eyes. So he immediately rolled Teju now they both were facing each other.
Teju did not wanted to talk about anything so she hugged Karan as tight as possible, he also responded back as there will be no tomorrow.

After 5 mins of hugging each other Karan looked into Teju's eyes and said —
Karan - sorry my love I know I overreacted but I'll make sure to cuddle you every night and if we have a fuddu fight or a big fight I'll make it up to you. Aaj ki fight bahut fuddu thi I won't even call it a fight but as I said inside the bigg boss house hum jitna ladege utna paas aayege whether it's even a cute banter. So now stop crying and cuddle me and sleep. I love you sooo much, he then pecked her lips
Teju - you know what our cute and fuddu fights make up realise that we can't stay away from each other, you have to promise me no matter how big is the fight you will never leave my side even if I overreact. And remember I will always love you no matter what!!
Karan- I promise
Teju - ok now what about this (pointing towards her lingerie as she was still wearing that)
Karan - isko waste thodi karege
Teju - ahemmm
Without Teju could say anything further he tossed up Teju and she was now above him They both started kissing other it started from passionate to wild kissing.
Karan was roaming his hand over Teju's back and Teju slowly started to unbutton his shirt they both were now topless and craving for each other badly. Karan held Teju in his hands like bridal style, not leaving the eye lock between them. He went towards the bathroom area turned on the jacuzzi and both made love in the jacuzzi feeling each other's presence. After a wild love making session both came back to the bed cuddled each other inside the comforter and slept thinking how important they are for each other.

The next day they woke up a lil late around 12.30 (of course late soo kar late hi uthege)😌😏
First Teju woke up and saw Karan snuggled into her and sleeping like a baby she was just adoring her little and caressing his hair after few mins he also woke up and saw his laddoo in his arms. This was one of the peaceful moments for both of them.
They both covered themselves and took bath together. Became ready and went to the dinning table.

They saw a note on the table with breakfast
The note said -
Hi sir, I'm you're chef I've cooked breakfast for two, you were sleeping so I didn't disturb you. Have a wonderful morning love birds💕

Karan saw that and was awe with it
He thanking god for the best staff he had

Both of them had breakfast and had a plan to do lunch together and teju's house and Neetu aai had prepared South Indian food for her kiddos. They then first went for shopping and went directly towards Teju's house. Karan touches her parents feet and both of them were well greeted.

Will be updating next chapter super soon💕