Suprise for teju!

We reached the airport surrounded by paps:

Their outfits -

Paps - bhai bhabhi kidhar jaa rhe ho !?Teju - it's my dream destination ♥️Karan-indeed, chalo bye we are getting late flight miss ho jayegi

Teju - it's my dream destination ♥️
Karan-indeed, chalo bye we are getting late flight miss ho jayegi

When there was flight announcement Teju felt very emotional that they were going to Paris.
She ran and hugged Karan tightly with her hands on his neck and his hands on her waist.

Karan - kya hua baby?
Teju - thankyou karan, we are going to my dream place I still can't wait to enjoy this trip with you. I love you so much . Teju was getting very emotional
Karan - oye Lallu , emotional kyu ho rahi hai , I love you more baby.

Teju pecked his lips which was surprise for Karan
Karan - kya baat hai someone is trying to be bold , ab log nhi dekh rahe
Teju - shut up ! We are getting late let's board our flight

They boarded the flight

It was a 10hour flight and Teju was amazed to see the sitting arrangement

It was a 10hour flight and Teju was amazed to see the sitting arrangement. She was very happy seeing the couple cabinet.
The 10 hours went in a rush by them eating , drinking , watching series , cuddling each other and what not. They did not leave each other and were happy with each other.

They landed in Paris hand in hand. They reached the hotel via taxi. The room was decorated as a honeymoon suite (you can imagine) with all the flower petals.

As soon as they entered inside the room Karan pinned Teju to the wall

Karan - yes , so my sweet little love how was the surprise ??!
Teju- I loved it baby .. this is like a dream come true. Me with my man at my dream destination. Everything is just so wonderful.
Karan- Haina, I just want everything to be perfect between us. So, should we continue what we left in the shower?😏
Teju- no mr. I'm very tired I need rest and then I need to see the beautiful city with my baby also .
Karan - ugh you always ruin my mood
Teju - sorry my baby

Teju ran and jumped on him and started kissing him , he also responded. Both were kissing each other with passion. Karan raised his eyebrows for permission to which she nodded. Teju always felt happy seeing him asking permission always and asking for my comfort.

Karan Removes her top leaving her in her strapless bra. Karan admired her and Teju removed his sweatshirt they both wanted this. Karan kissed her neck leaving multiple love bites. He removed her bra and admired her perfect body he latched his mouth on her breast , sucking them. He moved further removed her pants and later both were left naked with their clothes on the floor. They mode love for two hours. It was already night time In Paris and they had filled their stomach at the airport. They then decided to cuddle each other in the cosy quilt and slept peacefully.

——————————————————————-

Till then guess what will happen the next day.
Will Karan propose Teju ?
Or will there be a drift??
Next upadatw very soon💕
Sorry if I made any mistakes

I'm finally back , I'll be active and post more stories regularly that's my promise.

Ps- praying for tejran reunion soon 🥹