Peaceful morning

Early in the morning Teju woke up first and saw a beautiful sight, her little laying half on her and his head on her crook of her neck. She found peace.

Just then she saw the time it was 4 in the morning and had to leave by now as their flight was at 8.

Teju started panicking and woke up from bed taking her clothes to take bath and shouting at sunny to wake up

Teju - sunny wake up we are already late, you just have 5 mins once I get out of the washroom you should be up. Understood.

Kk - hmm(sleepyly)

Kk then had a idea
He gets out of the bed and went straight inside the bathroom where Teju was taking shower. Sunny knew she never locks the door.

Teju then started to cover herself with hands as she was already under shower all wet

Teju - what is wrong with you, I'm taking bath, you should have at least knocked the door

Kk - aise sharma rahi hai as if I've never seen you like this before (with a devil smile)

Teju - shut up we don't have time to waste. Get on the point why are you here??

Kk- you only said that I should be ready in 5 mins so ofc I had to brush my teeth and take shower and to save water and time I thought we should take shower together . What say ??

Teju - Ughh!!! Whatever, now do whatever you want to do. But we can't make love as we don't have time Mr. kundrra.

he then started to remove clothes and came under shower with Teju and held her waist tightly on the other hand teja held his shoulders.

Kk - don't worry I'm not gonna spare you in this trip ( in a seduce voice )

Teju -I'm leaving as I don't want to get into this cute conversation and then we'll get late for the flight and I can't let that happen at any cost.
We got to spend time together after ages.

Teju then steps out and started to dry herself with towel. She forgot her clothes outside so she saw Kk shirt and started to wear that.

Kk was seeing her and said

Kk - btw you look hot in my shirts

Teju started to blush and left the bathroom

Kk also came in a towel and saw Teju drying her hair so he back hugged her.

Kk- I need my morning kiss then only I will leave you

Teju turned around and pecked her lips and ran away.

Both of them then got ready and reached the airport......

—————————————————————
I'm sorry if I made any mistake you're always free to give you're suggestions and pls vote on my story if you like it.
New plots and twists coming...

Keep streaming BAARISH AAYI HAI.

NEXT PART SOON...💕