CHAPTER 39

A/N: gagi,,,, nakakaexcite. Papunta palang tayo sa exciting part. Huhu mamimiss qoh kau, lobe u all. Yung my mga jowa dyan, wag niyong hayaan matulog ang mga jowa niyo lalo na kapag galit. Kbye!

Luna's Pov

"Well, for your information Luna's bestfriend, I AM LUNA'S LONG LOST SISTER AND THE ELDEST CHILD OF NATASHA SMITH AND LUIS SMITH." She proudly said.

Ulul, anong eldest child eh napulot ka lang naman noon sa basurahan.

"WHAT?!??" Candice shouted. "W-WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!!? I THINK I'M GOING TO DIE. WHAT THE FUCK. DO YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS LUNA?!" She looked at me with a mixed emotion on her face.

I don't know what to say. I'm not in the mood to speak, to say anything. Kakagaling ko lang sa coma. And hindi ko alam kung may gana pa ba akong magsalita dahil alam ko naman na paggising ko, hindi na ako. Hindi na ako ang mahal niya. Hindi na ako yung pinapahalagahan niya.

I'm emotionally tired of what's happening around me. It's draining me. And all I want now is to sleep.

"Luna???" Tinawag ako ni Candice.

"I want to take a rest, Candice." I said without looking to her, to anyone in my room.

"I also want to be alone. Can you please leave my room?" I said before I lie down.

I heard the door opened and after a couple of seconds, it closed.

"Poor you, little sister. I'm hoping for youe fast recovery para naman makaattend ka sa wedding namin ni Fj." She said before she left the room.

A tear dropped from my eye. I don't deserve this. Bakit kailangan kong danasin 'to?

Parang lahat nalang ata na minamahal ko sinasaktan ako. They all lie. All their promises to me, they all broke it. And I'm so stupid enough to believe all of their words.

Hindi ko inexpect na kapag gising na'ko, super sakit pa rin. Maybe I'm sleeping for many years but I have feelings too.

Lahat nang narinig ko galing sa mga bibig nila is hurting me. And it is ruining me. Why does this have to be so hard?

..

Candice's Pov.

"So, you're Angel. Luna's long lost sister huh?" I said.

"Yeah" she said with a boring tone.

"Why did you have to do this?" I asked her and greeted my teeth.

She smirked at me. "Why not? I'm seeking for revenge. I badly want to see my dear sister to suffer in fucking pain!" She said angrily.

"You're insane!" I shouted.

She laughed. "Of course I am." She said.

This girl is getting on my nerves. Hindi ko alam kung anong nangyari noon kaya ganyan siya ngayon but is it too much? Like she already crossed the line. Inagaw niya boyfriend ng kapatid niya. And seeking for revenge?? She's fucking crazy.

It really hurts me so bad. Sakit na sakit na'ko. I didn't deserve all of this. I didn't deserve this kind of pain.

All i wanted was to be loved and to love. I did all my best to show him that I love him so fucking much.

pero bat andali lang sakaniya na palitan ako?

Andaming tanong sa isip ko kung bat ganon nalang yun kadali para sakaniya. Maybe he's not my first love, or maybe he is. But it doesn't matter cause my love for him is pure.

but it's not unconditional love.

I also wanted to be treated the way I treated him.

I treated him like he's a valuable thing. He's so special to me.

WHY DO I NEED TO BE TREATED LIKE TRASH??!!

I cried harder and shouted as loud as I could.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TREATING ME LIKE TRASH???" I cried louder and harder.

"YOU ALL ARE BULLSHITS. YOU ALL DESERVE TO SUFFER YOU FUCKERS!!" I shouted.

i cried, then cry again, and again, and again.

"I'm tired of being hurt and feeling so much pain" i whispered to myself.

why can't you treat me better? why can't you all treat me like I'm so fucking special. why aren't you afraid hurting me? does it satisfy you when you're hurting me?

hanggang dito nalang ba ang lahat? dito na ba mageend ang lahat?

"why does it have to be so hard? why does it need to be hard?" i repeatedly asked myself.

there's so much "why's" in my head.

why do i need to experience this?

why does it need to be so painful?

why do I have to suffer?

bakit kailangan kong magsuffer sa kagagawan ng ibang tao?

wala akong ibang ginawa kundi ang magmahal. i want to spread love and positivity to people. but i receive opposite of it.

i received pain instead of love. i receive negativity instead of positivity.

the world is so unfair.

hindi ko alam kung saan ako nagkulang. I'm done with this.

I'm done.

..................................:<