prologue

"Are you guys okay?" Steve asked. Steph had a hand over her chest. Laying down on the car floor, breathing heavily.

"Ask me tomorrow?"

"No." Steph and Robin replied the same time. Even Stephs soft and Dreamy voice did not sound so lovely right now. As the three of them breathed heavily, a snarling could be heard from above the Starcourt.

Robin gasped. And Steph groaned. Before putting her hands on the back seats to lift her self up. "There could be nothing worse than–" as she looked up her breath hitched.

"Oh, shit!"

"What the actual fuck." Steph said scrunching up her eyebrows. As the creature roared, the three stared it down.

A car could be heard blaring it's horn and the three looked to their rights to see Nancy in the passenger seat, and Jonathan in the drivers

"Get in!"

The three scrambled out of the car to get in the unbusted one.

"Go, go, go, go, go!"

"Oh my god, get in the damn car!" Steph exclaimed. Steve finally got in leaving room for Stephanie to quickly jump in, closing the door behind her. Before Jonathan scurried off.

The creature soon began to climb down off the court and started to chase after the them. Steph groaned.

"Why is it so big?!" Steph shouted.

"Is it to soon to make a 'That's what she said' joke?" Robin questioned. As the noise of the creature got closer, the Walkie-Talkie turned on.

"Dusty-bun do you copy?"

"I copy, Suzie-poo, it sounds much better now, thanks." Dustin spoke.

Everyone stayed silent, and Steph was the first one to speak.

"Is that..."

"Suzie." Robin and Steve said in unison.

"Okay, so listen, do you know Plack's constant?" Dustin Questioned. Everyone in the car scrunched their brows.

"Do you know the Earth orbits the sun?" Suzie spoke on the other end.

"What kind of question–" Lucas spoke before Everyone shushed him, they all had to be quiet as possible or they wouldn't be able to hear Dustin or Suzie. "And then a, w-what is it?"

"Okay, let me just be clear on this. I haven't heard from you in a week, and now you want a mathematical equation that you should know, so you can...save the world?"

Robin hissed. "Tough luck." She spoke. And Steph gave a smile.

"I promise, I will make it up to you as soon as possible." Dustin said at once.

"You can make it up to me now."

Everyone in the car was quick to furrow their brows.