Lesson 2: try to keep cool?

I'm sorry updates are slow me and the owner struggle with inspiration a ton but we are slowly throwing ideas to each other. Hopefully we can try to get a schedule for this book but until than enjoy this chapter. -Helen

*Still Oz's POV*

        After the conversation with Vera, Liam and Vicky I went to class like normal. I was talking with another student about the work when I heard the door open. I didnt glance up to see who came in. Until the sound of 8 light taps could be heard walking across the floor towards the teachers desk. I froze seeing principal Gaint Spider talking to my teacher.

*bzz bzz*

         My brain began to wander again and fear soon took over me as I thought of all the wrong scenarios that could lead me to my doom.

 *Bzz Bzz*

        I quickly grabbed my phone and opened it to see that Damien was texting me. Why was he                           texting me? He knows I wouldn't open them... well any other time than this one.

(Text  conversation Key: Damien, Oz)

Hey noob, not that I'm trying to get you out of trouble, because I'm not.

But if he asks what where you doin next to me during the fire. Keep the narrative that you where trying to stop me
Dont want people to know I got help from some Loser like you

Narrative? You told him I was trying to stop you from doing burning down the school? Did he even-

LOOK! Just say you had nothing to do with it. He'd believe you more than me

Why are you trying to help me get out of trouble?

I told you, I dont want my reputation to be ruined because I let some nerd...

who wanted to learn the ways of arson from Damien Fuckin LaVey.

Help me with my best arson mission.

To save your ass from me beating you up later. Just say it-

Okay... Ill say it, hes in my classroom right now talking to the teacher.

Have fun~

(End of Text Conversation)

       I turned off my phone and tried to go back to work quickly like nothing happened. Keep it cool Oz, if he asks just say you where just trying to stop Damien. But wait... I'm a terrible liar, how am I suppose to lie about my intentions. My shadows lightly tapped me on my shoulder and motioned to take deep breaths and only say what was needed. Dont say more. I nodded to them taking all the advise I could get. Than I heard the teacher walk to me. They squatted down to my desk and smiled.

"Hey Oz, the principle wants to speak with you if thats okay?" They whispered so no one else could hear

"Y-yea its okay, thank you Mx. Skelington" I nodded  packing my bag. Standing up quietly and fallowed them to the front. Only to leave with principle giant spider after.  As we made our walk to his office he tried making small talk.

"Hi, Oz how are your classing going."

"T-they're going great sir,"

"That is great to hear." He hummed softly, this left me to my thoughts. I know my thoughts, tend to over think and analysis simple situations. But when you have a parent who yells at you to hide them. They tend to linger and float aimlessly, making it harder to just tell my brain their wrong.  As I tried to calm myself once again, we made it to his office. 

Keep it cool Oz, if you want Damien to like you. Dont. Mess. This. Up!

"Do you know why I brought you here, Oz?" Principle Giant Spider calmly asked walking to his seat pointing to the chair in front of his desk

"B-because of the fire?" I stuttered out taking a seat in front of him.

"yes, the fire 'Damien' started. Can you tell me what happened?"

"I was-" I took a deep breath before I stuttered once more "I was walking to the cafeteria when I saw Damien pouring gasoline on his text books. I walked over and asked him to not burn down the school as it was his fourth time this month." I paused for a moment before continuing "He started it and I tried to put it out but it got worse."

The principle nodded writing down the notes. He glanced up at me. "Oz, you know that-" before he could finish. A kid from my class ran into the office. 

"Sorry to interrupt you sir. But there is fight going on in the court yard." They panted out of breath as they practically ran across the school. He groaned getting up, the student stood at the door waiting to show him where it was happening. 

"Oz, as our meeting is cut short. I'll have to take your word...even if I know there are some plot holes in the story." I gulped as he stated the last part. "Now head back to class." he shooed me out of his office as he followed the student.

I stood in the hall for a moment pondering what he meant by plot holes. Until my phone buzzed again. I quickly grabbed my phone to see a text from Damien again. 

You owe me one >:)