the perfect Monster

"So what do you want in a monster?" she asked confidently like she was waiting for this moment her whole life (#MachMakerModeActivated)

"W-well I want a Creative bold person who can help me be brave?" 

She says "Oh" lightly taking out a random notebook from her pocket that had Use when the time comes written in big Bold letters. She flips threw the pages of the notebook searching for our classmates names. Sealing a pen from bag. Crossing out names in the process. 

"So how about Vera?" she states in a joking matter causing me to light punch her arm 

"Ew, n-no she is a rich brat and to bold for my liking...Also her snakes would kill me." Vicky laughs at me more.

"I'm was only kidding, don't punch me. I was kidding, I was kidding."  I lightly pushed her  chuckling 

"Sure you were....Come on but in all seriousness though who do you think." 

"So i'm thinkin, Scott, Liam or Damien~" when she said that name I looked away blushing

"I don't know..." 

"Its obvious you have a crush on him..."

"w-what h-how....?" 

She points to the yearbook giggling, causing me to faceplam seeing how stupid I was in leaving the heart shaped  question mark. 

"O-okay maybe I have a tiny crush on Damien, but I think he is the one to beat me up at prom then say 'Aye, ill go to prom with you noob'..." I got silent for a moment thinking "d-d-do you think I have a really good chance with him?"

"I mean...Only if you try hard enough I think you can.." She said looking at her notebook writing randow words down. I glance over at her notebook to see Ships? on the top, I sighed light laughng not having the courage to ask what she was doing. 

"Hey, Vicky?' 

"Yea?"

"do you gotta play?"

"that's not my problem my problem is to figure out how to get a party chick to like me." She said intensely scratching a name she didn't like.

"any ideas how?"

"I kinda wanna see what your gonna do" 

"come on please....Ill do your home work for the next month"

"Get me all A's and you got your self a deal" She said shaking my hand like she just won the lottery. "Okay so Damian is very Bold and loves fire, maybe skip class and start a fire...that will get his attention, they rest is up to kiddo."

"Hey, im not a kiddo"

"you are now so shut up."

"Ok...I think I have a plan now"

"Good," she says while getting up pocketing my pen and her notebook, slightly running to the window. "Have fun see you next week."

"Can I have my pen?"

"no, its mine now." she says laughing , jumping out the window

I sighed walking to the window mumbling "this is the 5th pen this bitch took from me." I closed the window, turned off the lights and went to sleep. Waiting for the true nightmare to start.