꒰ ♡ ꒱ ╰ ⌲ ❛chapter 2❜

You looked back up to the door handle and notice a pair of hands on the door already, you slowly turn your head to see your father behind you (keeping a safe distance ofc

You looked back up to the door handle and notice a pair of hands on the door already, you slowly turn your head to see your father behind you (keeping a safe distance ofc.) 'Dr.Brenner is everything alright?' he asked professionally. Geez, it sounded so weird your father calling you something else other than sweetie and daughter. 'Oh, yes Papa, just nervous that's all.' you took a big gulp, you looked more further back and you can see Peter smiling at you. Oh God. you thought. Why is he smiling? Is he trying to make me more embarrassed right now?? Your father or Papa opened the door and you saw all the children gather up into 2 lines.

'Children we will begin our lessons today, please follow me. 005, open the door please.' 005 followed Papa instructions and opened the door for everyone, Papa opened the door for them while he was the last one to leave the room.

Everyone followed him into a large room where there was a table with a soda can and two guards near the door. You could tell what was going to happen.

Papa called 002 first to demonstrate for everyone, he closed his eyes for a while and opened them again making the soda can crush. Papa looked excited and was writing on his bulletin board. You also decided to write some stuff down.

'Alright wonderful! Who wants to go next?' Papa said looking around and landed his eyes on 011. '011 why don't you go?' Everyone eyes landed on her, you decided to look at her and give a slight smile whispering 'You can do it!'

She went to sit down while one of the guards put a net over her head, the net could sense her heart beats and write down on a program. 011 closed her eyes trying to focus on the can but it seems she can't do it. You look at Papa and he nods his head. You walk over to 011 and tell her 'It's fine take deep breaths and don't force yourself if you can't do it.' You can hear the kids snickering , 'Ignore them. We can take lessons after this if you'd like' 011 smiled and you walked back to your spot near the machine. 011 tried again but Papa stopped her, 'It's fine 011 go with Dr.Brenner to the study room.' You and 011 walk out while the others are practicing, you see Peter outside. 'Hello y/n, hello 011.' Peter said formerly with his hands cupped together in front of him. 'Hi Peter' you replied back 011 replied by 'Hello Sir'.

Peter asked 'Where are you guys heading to? Lessons aren't over yet.' Perhaps Papa hasn't told him yet so you informed him how you were going to teach 011 more lessons to strengthen her powers a bit, at-least useful enough so she can crush a can. Peter decided to help as well since he had no more duty for the day until night time.

You accepted his help and walked to your office. Your office wasn't as spacious as Papas' but it was still decent. You had a painting of a cherry tree, which was very pretty to you because of the color. On your desk there was a small fake plant, keeping a real one wouldn't be ideal since there was no sun and you wouldn't have time to take care of it. You had a bookshelf of books you'd like to read during free time and some binders containing files.

You pulled out a extra chair for Peter to sit on but he insisted and we to get it himself. You sat on your comfortable chair and 011 sat on the opposite side. You started to begging your lesson.

'Alright 011, lets begin by clearing your mind.' You played a calm song on the small radio near the bookshelf. 'Relax. Just close your eyes and take deep breaths.' You informed 011 touching her shoulders to feel comfort for her.

You could feel her heart was slowing down. You took out a can from the trash and placed it on the desk. You proceeded to tell 011 to perform the task. She was focusing a little more this time but still couldn't crush it. Peter stepped up and told her, 'Think of a sad or angry memory, that could be a little trick.' You looked at him confusedly. Why a angry memory?

011 closed her eyes once more and this time it was successful. She crushed the can. But there was blood on her nose, you grabbed a napkin from your coat and gave it to her so she can clean it up. 'Good Job.' Peter told her as he was exiting the room. 'Wait.' You said walking to the door behind Peter. 'Where are you going?' he looked back at you. He smiled. 'I have to do something I'll be back soon.' he said. He moved his head near your ear and whispered 'Meet me back here at 8pm.' It was only 6pm. You nodded and let him go do his stuff. You went back to 011 and let her go back to her room since lessons were already over.

Siting back in a small couch in your office reading a book, you wondered what Peter wanted to see you back here again.

There possibly wasn't anything to discuss about other than details about the children. But those were personal and could only be talked about with Papa. Nobody else. You looked back at the clock it was now 7:30. 30 more minutes to go.

You played your favorite song 'Dream a Little Dream of Me'. You continue to read a random book your hand landed on. And suddenly you dozed off. Thinking of a nice and peaceful dream.
——————————————————
Word Count: 971
6-5-22
a/n: im sorry if the story is coming off slightly boring, i'll try to add some fluff/smut later on although it'll probs be bad.