꒰ ♡ ꒱ ╰ ⌲ ❛chapter 3❜

Dream

It was a sunny day, middle of spring. Fields of flowers have already begging to bloom. The grass was greener than ever. The lake near home was clear. You could see all the little fishes swimming. You made your way to the bridge and sat on top. Admiring the beautiful view of spring.

'Mommy! Mommy!' a little child cried.

'Yes, Sweetie?' you asked holding the child hand.

'Come, Papa wants to show you something.' You follow your daughter. She was wearing a bright yellow buttoned up dress, her hair in two pigtails with beautiful curly blonde hair.

You could see your husband working on something near the garage that was further out your home. Your daughter let go of your hand and ran to her father.

'Look mommy! Daddy made me a swing!' she exclaimed jumping up and down around the swing.

You smiled. 'Wow sweetie. Where do you want to put it?' still smiling. Cherishing this moment.

She pointed at a tree near the bride you were at. This tree was different from other trees since it only blossomed during spring. There would be such pretty white flowers sprouting from the leaves that during summer they would fall to the ground and usually land at the lake.

You nodded at her response and saw your husband figuring out how he'll put the swing on that tall tree. You chucked.

'What's funny?' he asked. You stopped and responded looking at him. 'I know you're wondering how you'll put that swing up there.'

'Damn right. She has some crazy ideas just like you.'

Just like me?

What does he mean by that?

Dream Ends.

You wake up from that power nap. Now lookin at the clock that now said 8:56. What was that dream? You looked under your shirt and saw you were drenched in sweat.

'Morning Sleepyhead.' said a voice.

You turned around rapidly and saw Peter sitting on your desk. He got up and went over to you.

'You slept like a baby.'

'I did? When did you get here?'

'I got here at 7:30. I knocked but didn't hear a response. So I decided to open the door and thankfully it was unlocked.'

But I locked the door. I never forget to lock the door.

'Oh well, since you're here now. What did you want to talk about?' I said looking at him.

His whole expression changed when I asked him that. He kneeled besides me and I could tell from his face, it was something serious.

'y/n look, I think I love you. I don't know for how long. Maybe since you first walked in? Or recently? But I wont deny that I love you. I want to be with you. I know Papa won't let us be in a relationship, but please, let's keep it a secret. Just the two of us.'

I looked at his eyes, he meant all of it. I cupped his cheeks with my hands and was soothing them with my thumb.

'It's alright Pete. I love you too.' I told him sealing it off with a small kiss on his lips. His lips were so soft. I could kiss them forever. But I know I couldn't. Papa can find out.

'y/n..' Peter said trailing off. Licking his lips.  What was he thinking? Before I could answer him, we heard a knock on the door.

'Sweetie, can you open up?' It was papa.
I moved my hand pointing under the desk so Peter can hide. He moved slowly but swiftly and didn't make a single noise.

I opened the door for my father and made him sit in the couch I was at. I sat on a nearby chair and was waiting to hear what he had to say.

'Have you talked to Peter recently?' he questioned me, looking straight at my eyes.

I felt my heart beat fast. Almost popping out of my chest. I cant be honest or Peter will be taken from me. I bit my lip.

'No, the only time I talked to him was when I was leaving the room today.'

'What did he ask?'

'Well, he..' Well he asked to meet up at my office and did a full confession of his love for me. 'He asked why I was leaving the room with 011 since lessons weren't over. I told him how I was going to give her some extra practice to strengthen her powers.'

I can tell from his eyes that I wasn't lying. Why would his daughter lie? I was always a good student during my studies.

'Ok sweetie, please look out for him. He's dangerous.' he got up from the couch and left the office.

I locked the door quickly so Peter can come out.

'Peter what..' Peter cut me off by kissing me. 'Shh.. don't listen to him. He's just playing games with you. He doesn't want us to be together.'

'But why? Why are you dangerous?' his eyes turned dark. Something was off. 'Hm. I wonder why.' and just like that he left my office.

I couldn't ignore it but for tonight I will. I walked to my room which was near the office thankfully. I wouldn't bear walking around this maze of such a awful place.

I heard knocking on the door.

From who could it be?

I opened the door and saw Peter outside. He made his way inside my room and covered my mouth with his hands.
——————————————————
Word Count: 915
a/n: there might be some smut in the next chapter🤭