꒰ ♡ ꒱ ╰ ⌲ ❛chapter 4❜

—warning: smut, choking—

Peter covered my mouth with his hands. As if trying to shush me from making much noise. I can see from the door there was a guard in the hallway. My eyes widened. I moved back and Peter closed the door.

He let go of my mouth letting me breathe and speak. 'Why are you here?' i said whispering angrily. Trying to not make much noise.

'I just wanted to see you.' He said calmly.

He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. This wasn't a gentle kiss like earlier.

He was craving a kiss like this.

I moved my tongue so it was in his mouth. Our tongues were battling such intense fight, longing to know who's dominant. Obviously it was Peter. He's the one that started this. I was just following behinds.

He lifted me, moving to my bed. We let go of the kiss to catch our breaths. My chest was panting and I could see from his eyes, he wasn't over yet.

He started to make love bites on my neck. Moving around trying to find my weak spot. He suddenly found it under my neck, soft low moans escaping from my mouth. I bit my lip so they wouldn't escape much.

I tried removing his buttons but I couldn't focus. God his lips, they were so ticklish against my skin.

He looked down at me trying to remove the butting and instead of helping, he was removing my shirt. I didn't remember what color bra or panties I had on. God I hope they weren't pink.

He removed my shirt fully and looked at me with such calming eyes. He looked at my black push-up bra and asked consent to remove them. I nodded. He removed my bra and cupped my breasts. Massaging them slowly making moans escape from my mouth. I could feel I was getting wet.

But I wanted some action from him too. I removed his belt and pants, pulling his boxers out a bit so his member can come out. I didn't know how to do this but, suddenly it was like magic. My mouth was on it trying to make pleasure for him.

He was groaning and put his head back. 'Yeah. Just like that baby.' he said under his groans. He pulled my hair to go on a dated speed for him. Swirling my tongue in circular and weird motions. 'I'm about to come.' he said looking at me. I stopped.

'Such a bad girl. You stopped before I could've finished in your mouth.' he said, reliving his breath.

I chucked. Hoping to get his attention. He removed my skirt and saw my panties were soaked. 'Tsk.Tsk. Already wet? We haven't even begun.'

Removing my pantie, he stuck his tongue out and made circular motions in my cunt. The feeling was so good.

It wasn't long until I was reaching my orgasm.

'I'm about to..' I said moaning trying to hide it

Peter stopped. He took his member and slid it into my cunt. He went in slowly and started moving faster. Just like how my heart was beating.

This was such a good feeling. He started to choke my throat with one of his hands, the other holding my wait to follow his rhythm.

I couldn't contain my moans anymore so I began to kiss him. My finger nails craving into his pale shoulders.

We were both reaching our limits. He started to slow down once he came, I followed right after. Making him collapse to the other side of the wall.

He was panting really loudly. 'That.. That was so good darling.'

I began to put my clothes back on and fixing my hair to not look like a mess.

My legs were still shaking since how hard he went on me. I was just a beginner.

'Let's do it again, another day.' I told him leaving the room.

Peter left the room 5 minutes after I left to not make it suspicious.

— —— —— —— —— —— —— —— —

I went to my room, thinking about what just happened. I couldn't hold it back anymore. Peter was so damn good.

All of a sudden I heard screaming come out from the hallways. What was happening?

The screams got louder and more horrifying. Then it stopped.

I quietly walked out the room and walked slowly to where the screams were.

There was a door with a small window on it and saw two guards holding tasers. I could see Papa behind the glass.

They were hurting someone.

Could it be Peter?

Did Brenner.. find out..?

——————————————————
Word Count: 769
a/n: Sorry for such bad smut. I tried getting ideas from other fanfics but I don't think I'll do it again 😭😭