1

I walked down the hallway with my head down, not wanting to draw attention to myself. My long, green hair swaying back and forth behind me, being pulled into a ponytail to keep it off my shoulders while I play.

My name is Shino Sakamoto. I'm a second year student at Serene Peak's highschool. I'm a very average girl, I'd think, other than playing in the music club, I have no real noteworthy talents, or anything super noteworthy looks wise. But everyone always tells me I'm exceptionally beautiful. Especially my boyfriend. He's always telling me how drop dead gorgeous I am.

My boyfriend's name is Uresisona Uta, and he's the most perfect guy a girl like me could get. He's tall, funny, caring and our relationship is absolutely perfect. Well aside from his pesky little sister constantly trying to get in the way of things. I swear, that one of these days, I'll put that girl in her place.

I finally arrived at my destination. The music club room. I open the door and set my bag down. No one else is in the room yet. Odd. I'm usually the last one here as I have to go from one side of the school to the other. I look around the room, and then go over to the window in the back corner, furthest from the door to sit at a desk to wait for the others.