2

A few minutes later, maybe 10 or so, someone finally arrived. Kaito Yuichi, our keyboardist. He waved to me, slightly and then came over to where I was after setting his things down.

"There's not going to be many people here today. Just you, me and Uta, I think" he said.

"Oh what makes you say that?" I ask, tilting my head with slight confusion and curiosity.

"None of the other girls showed up at school today. Dunno about Ren or Amai, but Uta said Tomoko woke up sick this morning. So that's why she's not here" he responded

"Well good riddance about Tomoko. I hate her. She's so annoying and clingy, and can't even actually do anything musical related. She's only kept around because she's Uta's sister."

"Agreed"

We continued our small talk for a bit. Eventually delving into deeper conversations, on deeper, much more personal topics. He was looking at me a certain way. I could tell exactly what he wanted.

"If you want me to take my clothes off... you know you could just ask." I say, giving him a smug, yet cutely innocent look. Watching as he looks away slightly flustered. "I don't think Uta will mind, we're all friends here...after all"

He hesitantly nodded to me, signaling that I should remove my clothes. I stood up, and carefully began to strip.

I started by taking my outer layers and shirt off. Slowly, so that there was a little bit of suspense. Though still wearing a bra, my voluminous breasts were now visible. They jiggled a bit as I turned to let Kaito see. After that I unbuttoned the side of my skirt and slid it down, revealing soft pillowy thighs. Perfection.

"If you want to see...or do anything else.. you're going to have to come over here and take the rest of me yourself"