3

Kaito got up and made his way over to where I was. He carefully took the rest of my clothes off of me, and tossed them to the side. He then began taking off his own clothes. Once we were both completely naked, he kissed me, passionately.

He touched me, squeezed me. I moaned softly. Then he put his dick inside me and began to thrust slowly, kissing me as he went. My moans were muffled.

As he sped up, I gripped tightly to him. Suddenly, out of nowhere he stops. The door to the music room opened. We were both frozen, terrified at the idea that it might be a teacher or someone who'd scold us and send us to the office, or worse, the police for being indecent on public property. But it was only Uta.

"My, what's going on over here?" He asked, as he came over to us.

Flustered, I quickly tried to think of a response. Was it not obvious what was happening? I didn't need to respond to the first question though. Uta followed up with a second.

"Can I join you?"

"Of course!" Was my reply.

I didn't know if I could take two at once, but at the moment, I didn't care. It was always a dream of mine to have two at once. I watched as Uta undressed, before coming over to where Kaito and I were on the ground. He got down, and put his dick inside me too.

I moaned quite loudly when he did that. Oh it felt so good. So good to have two in me at once. They both started thrusting. Hard, and fast. I gripped tightly onto the rug on the floor. Making soft sounds of pure ecstasy as they went.

It lasted for hours. Kaito finished first, and Uta shortly thereafter. It was good, so good. After we were finished, the three of us quickly put our clothes back on, and cleaned up the mess we had made.

"How about we get to the actual music now, hm?" Uta asked, giving me a smile.

I nod, as I head over to the instruments. This was certainly a rehearsal I wouldn't ever be forgetting.