Chapter 1: Page 1

*WITH TSUNAMI AND THE OTHERS*
It's has been years since Tsunami and the others ever saw Tamia and they started to get worried because not only was Tamia apart of the prophecy, she was also a good friend of theirs.

Tsunami had searched for Tamia a few times while Sunny just wouldn't stop searching. "Tsunami... Do you think we'll ever find her?" Sunny asked "we just have to wait and see" Tsunami replied.

The gang was going over to finally meet Tsunami's real parents and be reunited again with them but she also wanted Tamia to come too. Tsunami remembered the time that she called Tamia weird and that hurt her feelings but that was because she was human, Tsunami didn't actually mean that she was weird.

Tsunami remembered Tamia's black skin with white splotches and her light brown eyes that changed color depending on what she was feeling just like Glory's scales. Tamia also had corn-rowed dark brown hair and she was wearing a black tank top with gray shorts.

"I miss her" Clay sighed "I miss her too" Glory replied "so do I..." Sunny sniffled a little "maybe we'll run into her" Starflight added in "Starflight, do you have any idea where Tamia could be?" Tsunami asked "well she likes Sunny and Sunny is a SandWing and the desert is kinda close to the Talons of peace cave..." Starflight said.

Sunny stopped in her tracks "the desert!" Sunny yelled "we could go there and find out if she's there" Clay said "but... She had no water with her and the desert is blazing hot!" Starflight bellowed out "oh no... We have to find her!" Sunny shouted "Clay and Glory, you guys get some water for her and we'll meet you near the desert!" Tsunami ordered them to go get water.

Clay and Glory nodded and flew off to go get the water "Sunny, lead the way to the desert, we need to find her now!" Tsunami said and Sunny lead the way to the desert. Sunny stopped where the sand and the dirt toppled over each other then all three of them looked over at a whole world of sand.

"This is it but-" "there's no time for buts! We need Clay and Glory here with the water!" Tsunami cut off Sunny. They heard wingbeats and looked up to see Clay and Glory with buckets of water and fish. "Thank God your here!" Sunny bellowed "there's no time right now! We have to find Tamia!" Tsunami quickly led her team into the desert and they all went searching for Tamia.

The gang had no luck finding her until they heard Sunny yelling. "Guys, come quick!" Sunny yelled "coming Sunny!" Tsunami yelled back and they all went over to Sunny to see Tamia in a cave.

She curled up on her side with a few scars scattered around her body that turned into lines of white splotches. Sunny sat right beside her and Tsunami checked if she was okay. "She's still alive but we need to wake her up" Tsunami looked up at Sunny then back down to Tamia and shook her slightly.

Tamia groaned in pain as she opened her eyes and rolled over on her back. Tamia forced herself to sit up and lean against the cave wall then she looked at Tsunami and grabbed her large talon "Tsunami?" Tamia's voice sounded raspy and dry as she spoke "yes Tamia, it's me Tsunami" Tsunami hugged Tamia carefully so she wouldn't crush her.

Tamia looked at the rest as Sunny rubbed her head. Clay gave Tamia a bucket of fresh and cold water that Tamia could drink and Glory passed over the bucket of fish. Clay heated up the bucket to make fried fish and Tamia giggled a little.

Clay lowered his head toward Tamia's lap and stop an inch away from her legs. Tamia reached her hand out and touch Clay's snout as she ate some fish. Clay smiled as Tsunami checked to make sure she was okay.

Tsunami felt cold and wet liquid on Tamia's shirt as she moved her talons around Tamia's stomach. "Tamia, may I check under your shirt?" Tsunami asked "why would you want to do that?" Glory cut in "because..." Tsunami replied. Tamia nodded her head and Tsunami lifted up Tamia's shirt just enough for them to see a huge gash across Tamia's stomach.