Chapter 2: Meeting the Diablos twins part 1

⚠️TW: MENTIONS OF HARASSMENT AND KIDNAPPING ⚠️

'I am never going on a boat again.' I thought. I had just got off the boat from my village and currently in Atlantide. It took me 4 days to come to Atlantide and 2 spells Cria taught me so I wouldn't get sick while on the boat.

I was walking around until I heard something other people would walk away from. I saw a drunk man trying to find a child and they were right behind a dumpster that, the man oblivious to the crying the child was making.

Third person pov:

She got mad, children needed to be protected not harassed and kidnapped. She walked quietly to the child and put her finger to her lips. "Hey shh... can you tell me your name? I'm going to help you.' The poor thing was scared out of its mind that he couldn't answer her. I look over and see the man had turned into six. Y/n's eyes widened as they have another child. She looked to be around six. That's when she snapped. "OI! LEAVE HER ALONE!" she was trying so hard not to send a Crystal to the heart of what looked like the leader....

She was right. The leader had half and half hair. Half brown half green. "Oh boys, a new toy has shown themself." Ok that was the last straw for her. She ran towards him and punched him on the nose.

//♤gore please skip if you dont like it♤\\

The others started to come after me. I never fought before so. Fist time. Yay. Hint the sarcasm. 2 guys went towards me and had their daggers at the ready. Somthing told me to jump. So I jumped, once they were under me I twirled myself so I was upside down grabbed my sword and sliced their heads right off. I finished that and was covered in blood. 'Oh for the love of sparks. I've got blood all over me.' I thought once I was on the floor I spotted the other 4 men stand there or try to run with the girl. Key word try. Y/N ran towards the man with the girl, stabbed his back, grabbed the girl and cut him in half. She ran the girl to the kid behind the dumpster. "Stay here with your brother ok?" I asked, she nodded.

I had killed the rest of the men, now it was only me and the leader. "You know it's not very nice to harass and kidnap children." He had a very shocked expression on his face when I talked. "YOUR A GIRL!?" I thought he was crazy it was kinda obvious. But then again I did have my hood up and was in the shadows most of the time.

While he was frozen I took it upon myself to kill him then and there. I walked up to him and grabbed the dagger version of my sword and started to cut him. Starting with the hands and legs. He became a fountain of red liquid and then to stop the screaming I cut off his tongue. He then died of blood loss.

//♤end of gore♤\\

"Let's go find your parents" I grabbed their hands and walked around in the shadows so people wouldn't see me when I walk pass with kids and covered in blood that doent belong to me.

Half an hour later we found a woman shouting 2 names. "KAYLA! THEO! WERE ARE YOU!?" I looked over to her she was with man. "Go on shes worried." The kids looked at me and hugged me.and the girl said "Thank you miss" I looked down at her and hugged them too. "No problem kid."

I watched them go to their mum and walked off. I could tell someone was watching me. No. Someones. Plural. She walked all over 'til she found an inn. "Hi could I get a room for two nights please?" I ask in the politest voice I could. "Of course that will be 50,000 jewel please." I hand her the money and she gave the room key. I had changed into a dress with a white shirt and a purple skirt before I got here. I put all my belongings in the room and head to the wash room to clean my clothes.

When I finished I saw a two men. One a bluenette and the other with white hair like mine. My s/c got goose- bumps when I saw them. They were looking for me. So I made it easy for them cause I walked over to them. "Hey! Are you looking for someone I can help if you like?" I said to the blue haired boy.

He looked at me i had bought some of the sheets to hide my clothes I was wearing earlier. "Uh.. yes please if you dont mind. We were looking for a girl about 5'9, and wearing a purple fighting suit, we wanted to talk to her."

'So they are looking for me' "I'm sorry but can I ask why just so I know I wont be in trouble with my sister." He looked at me and thought for a minute. He opened his mouth to tell me until he was, interrupted by the white haired boy saying "Its non of your business kid." Blue hair looked shocked at what his brother said. "I am so sorry for his behaviour. I'm Ritchie Diablos and this is my brother, Brandon Diablos. We're from the guild Divinus Magia. We're looking for her because she took dow a dark guild and murdered them. We need to talk to her. Do you know if shes here?"

He was really kind when speaking to me but his brother not so much. "Of course she is. I know were she is right know." He looked at me with hope, "After all Blueberry..."

"Your talking to her"

AAAAAAAAAAA. DIDNT SEE IT COMING DID YOU? Well to be fair you probably did but enough said. Hope you enjoyed reading chapter 2 Meeting the Diablos Twins part 1. Part 2 is still on the way. Bye my mint leaves!°♡~♡°

Words ~ 1034