Chapter 3: Meeting the Diablos twins part 2

Previously on Well then....

"After all Blueberry...

Your talking to her."
_____________________________________

"Wait.... What?" Ritchie said in a lowered voice. "You heard me." I said in a kind of sassy way. "You can't be." He looked at me in disbelief, "Hey Blueberry. Can't just believe someone isnt the person your looking for before you ask them." I deadpanned.

Honestly I think boys are stupid sometimes. "What do you need?" I swear to Cria if he's here to arrest me I'll make this physical. I thought, I know i killed people but they were kidnapping and about to do things to things to six year olds. " We were wondering if you would like to join our guild?" I stood there like a Forzinite in a cluster of quartz right now, "Im sorry Ritchie can you repeat that?" His brother Brandon, I think, asked. "Would you like to join Divinus Magia Miss." He wants me to join his guild. "Why?" It was all i could get out of my mouth. "We saw what you did to that dark guild earlier and we would appreciate it if you did. You would make a good part of our family."

I stood there for a good minute and a half before nodding at his request. "I'd love to." "Great I'll meet you out side tomorrow."

"What the hell have I just agreed to?" I ask myself, while Richie and Brandon walk away. I stand there for two more minutes after they left, then I start walking to my room.

(Time Skip bought to you by David running around The Protectors Guild with no clothes on)

I wake up due to a large bang on the door, I look around and see that my bag is ready and I'm back into my normal clothes. *knock knock* "Alright! I'm coming." 'I swear'. I walk up to to the door and come face to face with a blueberry. "Uh... Hi?" I say looking at Ritchie, " Hi, I was getting a bit worried, we were ment to meet outside thirty minutes ago."

'Thirty minutes. What?" "What time is it?". "It is Seven thirty one." Back when she first agreed the set on 7, but due to Y/n being the lazy bad bitch she is didnt wake up in time. "Oh my croneazi. I'm sorry let me get my bag and then we can go" Ritchie just nodded his head and waited.

She grabbed her bag and ran out the door, Ritchie following her like a dog. "Alright let's get this over with." Ritchie had said. The two walked up to a way point and teleported to the Island. "I have one condition to being in this guild" Y/n said while Ritchie was taking her to the guild hall, "And that is?" Ritchie enquired. "I get to still kill bad guys... with your permission."

"I'll think about it." Y/n did a little get in movement while walking in. "What colour would you like your mark to be?" "Black." Was all she said in response. He walked up to her and she held out her wrist ( the part were you can see your veins for reference) and he stamped her. "Well the I would officially like to say....

Welcome to Divinus Magia"

I'm sorry it took me so long to post this story. But I'd like to thank:

Nejisimp4life
SkyfoxMoon
and
SunWater1
for the comments that made me realise people actually like this story and giving me motivation! So thank you, you Three!

Signing out for this Chapter MintCream