Chapter 15: An Interesting Night

Akura Ou was standing by the door, shirtless, with his arms crossed. It irritated me that I felt my face grow warm. He smirked slighly.

"Get out of here, furball," Akura Ou said sharply. Yatori closed the door frantically.

"You shouldn't be so mean to him," I said.

"Whatever," Akura Ou said. Then he smiled as he looked me over, "You look very nice, although I'm sure you would look better without it."

My eyes widened, but I quickly glared at him, "Don't even try."

"You couldn't stop me," he said, "But anyway, that's not why I wanted to see you."

"Then what is it?" I asked.

"Is there anything you needed?"

"Like what?"

"Like food or anything you wanted for the kitchen or your room?"

"Why?"

"I was thinking about letting you go down to the village," he said, "Kirakaburi won't shut up about being stuck in the castle, so I thought he could take you."

"What's the catch?" I asked.

"Catch?" Akura Ou said, grinning, "What catch?"

"You heard me. What else do you want besides to get Kirakaburi to leave you alone?"

Akura Ou stepped forward and backed me into a wall. He leaned on one arm on the wall and looked down at me smiling.

"You have to spend the night with me," he said softly.

"No way!" I cried, sliding out from under him and walking to the center of the room, "That's way too much to expect for a trip out."

"You can add anything you like to your terms," Akura Ou said, still smiling and showing his sharp teeth.

"No!" I said, "I am not sleeping with you!"

"Who said you were sleeping with me?" Akura Ou said, "I said spend the night. You're the one having dirty thoughts. Do you want me to sleep with you? Is that it?"

"What? No-I just-ugh!" I exclaimed, burying my face in my hands.

"What do you want?" Akura Ou whispered in my ear. I jumped and looked at him. I didn't realize he had gotten so close. 

"Not that!" I said.

"Suit yourself," Akura Ou said. I yelped when he picked me up and tossed me onto his large bed. I groaned and glared at him and he just laughed. I looked around. The room was similar to mine, except bigger. Everything in the room was royal red, dark purple, or black. It was almost relaxing. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the bed depress behind me. I turned around just as Akura Ou put his arms around me and I was pulled into his chest.

"Let go!" I said, trying to squirm out of his grasp. I felt his sharp nails run across my neck, making me freeze, but I realized he was just toying with my hair. 

"Why don't you just relax?" he whispered. I could feel his hot breath on my forehead. 

I tried to wiggle away again, but found the nails of the hand that rested on top of me digging into my side. I sighed and just lay there staring at his chest. My head rested on his other arm while the same hand played with my hair.

"Why do you get so angry with me?" He muttered.

"Your comments and innuendo are disgusting," I said softly.

"Would you prefer I just say it bluntly?" He asked.

"I'd prefer you not say anything like that at all."