Christmas party!

(A LOT of drama happens the next chapters so be prepared 😨😨)

A little time had passed and me and Patrick became really close, every chance Jean got she would put us in the same room. And I loved her for it. Patrick didn't really seem to mind, and I think I fall in love with him more every day. But, I recently remembered Patrick had a fiancée. Evelyn. She's a gorgeous girl. Blonde hair , blue eyes and soft pale skin. She was beautiful. But, Patrick didn't really seem to like her. He always rolled his eyes when she talked, and always made excuses to not hang out with her.

————

"Hey y/n" Patrick said, walking into the break room. "Hey Patrick!" I said smiling. He sat down in the chair in front of me. "So, are you going to the Christmas party at Van Patten's?" He asked. "Oh, I don't really know Van Patten very well. Plus aren't you taking Evelyn? I know Jean isn't going so you would be the only person I would talk to. I don't want her to get mad at me or anything." I said rolling my eyes at the thought of his fiancé. He laughed, "are you jealous of that slut, Evelyn? Don't worry Y/N, I'll break up with her soon." He said putting his hand on mine. I snatched it. "Yeah whatever, anyways. It doesn't matter." I said, wanting to shoot myself. I hated this conversation, so I stood up. On my way to walk out Patrick grabbed me. "Listen y/n, please go. I'm not gonna face these bastards alone and Evelyn will be busy with Paul. I swear I'll pay attention to you." He said in a serious voice. "Okay fine." I sighed. "I'll go, but I better not find you snorting coke in a janitors closet again!" I said, playfully. He smirked. "I won't, love." He said, letting go of my arm. I blushed. Love?! When did he become so nice? This is weird. "Oh shit. I have to get to a meeting. See you later y/n. Spit in Paul Allen's coffee for me!" He said while walking out the door. "Don't worry I always do!" I said laughing at his childish remark.

————

I was getting ready for the Christmas party when suddenly my phone started ringing. "Hello? Y/n?" A familiar voice said. "Patrick?! Is that you?!" I said in shock. "Yeah, I know you missed my charming voice and all but-" I cut him off, "how the fuck did you get my number creep?!" I said laughing. "I asked Jean. Anyways, what are you wearing?" He asked. "Uhm.. idk. Just some pearls and a red strapless dress. Why?" I said curious. "No reason. Anyways, see you in 10." He quickly hung up the phone. I shrugged it off and walked back to my room to get dressed.

————

I had red lipstick, my hair curled, a red tight strapless dress, pearls, and black heels. When I got to the party LOTS of people greeted me. They knew me from the news, and I felt, powerful. I felt good. But, my mood was suddenly crushed when I saw Evelyn clinging onto Patrick like a fish on a hook. I wanted to kill myself. This was so stupid I don't even know why I cam- suddenly Patrick ran up to me. I noticed he was wearing a red tie, the same shade as my dress. "Hello mr.Bateman. Nice tie." I said playfully rolling my eyes. He grinned. "Oh this old thing? Just threw it on. No coincidence." He winked. I smiled. "So, where's your girl toy?" I said rolling my eyes. He pointed. "Playing with that nasty pig." He said, also rolling his eyes. "Yikes... she should try playing with mirrors once in a while too." I said grinning. Patrick started laughing like a mad man and I joined in.

————

A little later in the party I had went to the restroom after talking to Patrick, but when I came back I saw the most heartbreaking sight. Patrick was kissing Evelyn under a mistletoe. It looked, passionate too. Full of love. He swore that he didn't love her. But I guess I'm just a ducking idiot. Suddenly Paul walked up to me. "Hi y/n- Y/n?! What the hell happened?! Are you okay?!" He said getting closer. I had realized I was crying. I clenched my bag and ran off. I saw Patrick and Paul run after me. I just ran. I don't care where, I didn't care what happened to me. I just ran and never looked back. My vision got blurry from tears. When suddenly, it started raining. I screamed in frustration, when suddenly I heard a car park. "Should I keep driving? You know, for my own safety." A voice said. "Go away Patrick." I said wiping my tears. But when I could see again, I saw Paul. "Oh. Just- just leave me alone Paul." I said frustrated. "Y/n I-" he sighed. "Please get in. I don't want you to get sick." He said in a genuine and sweet voice. I sighed, looking up at him. "F-fine." I said as he opened the door for me.