Jealousy

Personally, he wasn't exactly my type. But he was really cute. I smirked. This would be my perfect chance to make Patrick jealous!! I seductively smiled at the man and winked. He blushed and smiled back. "Is there something we can help you with..?!" Patrick said gritting his teeth. "Oh hello. I am taking Paul Allen's spot, I'm new. I was told that someone named y/n would be my secretary?" He said looking at a paper. "Well that sucks because y/n is my assistant." He said in a rude tone. "Well technically I'm not your assistant. So I would be happy to be your secretary! mr..?" I looked at him mid sentence to tell me his name. "Oh! My name is Micheal smith. Nice to meet you." He stuck his hand out and smiled. I shook his hand and we locked eyes. "Y/n. Could I speak to you privately..?!" Patrick said clenching his fist. "Sure." I said rolling my eyes. "I'll be in my office." Micheal nodded. He shut the door and Patrick stood up and walked over to me. "What the hell are you doing." He said sternly. "Keeping my options open." I said, winking at him. "Now if you excuse me, I need to go see my boss." I said walking out. I shut the door and laughed, hearing Patrick rant to himself.

————

A few weeks past and I've been slightly ignoring Patrick, and flirting with Micheal. He seems nice, I would probably never date him though.
Suddenly when I got home from work, I got a knock on my door. I opened it. It was Patrick. "I know what you're doing y/n. Do you think I won't kill him?!" He said angrily. I smiled tracing his suit. I innocently looked up at him. "What do you mean?" I asked smiling. He pushed through my doorway and slammed the door, suddenly kissing me. I was magical, it wasn't like the first time we kissed. It was raw, and full of emotion. He put his hand behind my head and played with my hair while we were still kissing, when we heard a knock on the door. I pushed Patrick away and opened it to see Micheal.

(I KNOW THIS IS REALLY SHORT BUT THE NEXT CHAPTER IS PROBABLY GOING TO COME OUT LATER TONIGHT AND IT WILL BE AWSOME SO YEAH!!)