New date

"We're busy." Patrick said, slamming the door. I scoffed. "He's my boss. Have a little curtsy." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah well I'm your boyfriend. Who's more important?" He asked. I laughed. "Boyfriend?! What we have is nothing but a game." I said crossing my arms. Patrick looked pissed. "Ehm if this is a bad time I can leave." Micheal said outside of the door. "Lets just talk about this later." I said rolling my eyes walking to the door. Patrick walked off to my kitchen as I opened the door. "So sorry if i caused any trouble y/n, but we have to talk." He said. "You're fine Michael, come inside!" I said. "Actually, I would like to talk about it.. alone." He said smiling nervously. "Uhhh okay." I said stepping outside and closing the door. "Y/n..." he sighed. "I- I think I have feelings for you. You're just so smart and talented. And I would like to go out with you." He smiled. I honestly needed a break from Patrick, and that was the first time a man has liked me for me and not my body or looks. I blushed. "Wow.. Micheal that's so sweet. Your the first guy who hasn't loved me just for my looks." I smiled. He smiled back. "So is that a yes?" He said giggling. "Yes, it is." I said grinning. "See you at work tomorrow, y/n." He smiled. "See ya." I said blushing. I opened the door when Micheal walked off and saw Patrick with a emotionless look on his face sitting on the couch. "What the hell is wrong with you y/n. I- .... I thought we were something.." he said looking down. "Well we're not, I thought it was just a quick fuck. You have sex with women all the time." I said walking to the kitchen to get a snack. "Well what about that kiss. That felt like, I dunno, you loved me." He said. "Well it didn't to me." I said blankly. He got up and walked over to me. "Well if that's how it is, can you give me one last kiss before I leave." He said in a emotionless tone. I sighed. "Fine." I said looking up at him. He slowly put his hand at the back of my head and lightly pressed me against the counter while putting his lips to mine. He pressed up against me and held a long passionate kiss. It had no bad intentions, only to make me feel good. I was so tied in I didn't realize how long we had been kissing. I let go breathing heavy form how long I held my breath. He laughed lightly. "I'll leave now. Goodbye y/n." He said, starting to walk out. I thought about what u said. And I felt bad, why did I say that?! I know I love him, and now I've broken him. "Wait!" I said. He turned around curiously. "Can you atleast stay the night..?" I said softy. "Of course, love." He said walking back. I blushed at the name. "I'm gonna go take a shower." I said. "Could I join?" He said. I turned around with wide eyes and red cheeks. "W-wha- huh?" I said fumbling my words. He laughed. "I was kidding.. unless-" he said smirking. "IM GONNA GO NOW." I said speed walking to the shower.

(I LITERALLY HAVE NO INSPIRATION SO THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT SORRY TO LEVE UPU GUYS ON EDGE FOR SO LONG!! THIS IS JUST A LIL SUM TO KEEP YOU GUYS HERE FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!)