update: stay tuned :)))

oh my goodness hello!

i have been signed out of wattpad for a couple months, and i haven't published anything in a long time! i overwhelmed myself, but now i'm at a point where i'm content enough to come back to this story, and my school year is about to end so i'll have more time to write over summer. but i'm also taking a class and working 2-3 days a week... i dunno. we'll see how it goes.

i love maya hawke so much and think about her every day, but stranger things kind of faded from my life as season four continued to be postponed.

but now season four volume one is out!! and robin is so hot and badass and awkward and adorable and totally freaking gay!! watching her in this new season made me realize how much i miss writing this fan fiction.

so i'm back, hopefully for a while.

as of right now... it's pride month... and season four volume one is out. NO SPOILERS IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE! be respectful

but if you've seen it, are you liking it? are you still favoring a previous season?

without spoiling i will say that robin is shining. (that's not a wink-wink thing, i mean it like she's an amazing character). maya is killing it and therefore robin buckley is killing it.

i love her. i love her so much.

so anyways this is just for me to get it out there that i am back, and to say thank you.

i signed in and had over 200 notifications, spread between all of my published works. and i saw this is almost at 5k reads!! thank you for reading, i truly appreciate it and i apologize for the inconsistency.

stay tuned for chapter seven! hopefully up soon!