18//~dreams~

if two people can't seem to stay away from each other,

maybe they aren't supposed to <3

Acharya Raghvendra managed to remain calm as he diagnosed the poison used and began his treatment. I didn't know him but he was confident and precise. Besides, Kunwar Pratap trusted him and so far he was a lot better than the previous healer.

"Humne upchar arrambh kar diya hain," he said. "Parantu adhik se adhik samay inhe surya ki kirno aur bargadh ke vriksh ke nikat rakhna hoga,"

"Acharya, hum eski vehvasta karva sakte hain," Hansabaiji said.

"Aap jitna shigra karenge utna labh hoga," he said. Hansabaiji nodded and left to order the dasis to prepare the area.

Heer had fallen asleep since she was up all night and Kunwar Shakti looked tired too. He had also been up all night too and he had completed such a long journey.

"Rajkumari, aap hume rasoi se kaali mirch aur neem ke patte la kar dijiye," he said to me. I nodded and hurried down to the kitchen to get the ingredients he had asked for. I filled a bowl with kaali mirch and a bowl with neem leaves and hurried back to the room.

I entered the room to find that Kunwar Pratap had already been taken away.

"Patra leke humare saath chaliye," he instructed.

We went down near the huge bargad ka ped which was a huge bed where Kuwnar Pratap was laid. Beside the bed were two tables holding water and a basket of fruits.

Acharya took the bowls from me and he began crushing them into his mortar and pestle along with several other ingredients to prepare a fine dark yellow paste. By the time he was done, the sun had risen.

He began applying the paste onto Kunwar Pratap's wounds and then onto his head.

"Har do peher, yeh patti budal ni hogi aur inhe jaal pilate rehna hoga anyatha inka rakt sookne lagge ga," Acharya raghvendra instructed the dasis. "Koi truti nahi chalegi, samajh gayi aap sab?"

They all nodded and went to go get their work done.

"Acharaya, aapko gyat hua ki kaunse vish ka prayog kiya gaya tha?" I asked.

"Kisi saap ka vish pratit hota hain," he said. "Parantu hume thoda samay aur chaiye chhan bin karne hetu,"

I nodded and left to go make sure the security around here was tight enough that nobody could think about attacking again.

:~:~:~:

Kunwar Pratap's POV

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kunwar Pratap's POV

There Ranima was. She finished the aarti and turned around to look at me.

"Kitne dino se humare saath aarti nahi ki hain aapne Pratap," she said.

✔️Tale as Old as Time (Kunwar Pratap/Ajabde [Praja])जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें