three

——————————————————————-

Subin

"I mean, as your brother, I should be responsible." Mingyu sighed, folding his arms together.

"My what?" I was flabbergasted.

"I'm sorry. Did you just say, b-brother?"

"For heaven's sake, Luce. Just how hard did you hit your head yesterday? You don't even remember your own brother?"
"I don't even have a brother-"

"Your Royal Highnesses,  please forgive me for my rudeness but the physician has arrived." The woman earlier came in with a man all dressed up in a white coat that looks like it could rent an apartment.

"Good morning, Your Highness. I'm glad to see that you're awake. My name is Earl Thomas and I'm going to be checking your head's condition." The elder took off his hat and placed it on his chest as a sign of respect.

"Uh..as you can see, I'm completely fine. All I need right now is a full explanation on whatever the hell is going on." I pointed towards myself then at Mingyu, who suddenly said to be my brother.

I'm having mixed emotions and my brain is currently reloading.

"Hmm, it looks pretty serious." The mister who's named Earl, placed a finger under his chin. His eyes squinted a little as if he's trying to read me. Not long after, he wore his glasses and added, "I'm afraid the Princess is still sick." He let out a sigh before opening his brown suitcase.

"Excuse me, I'm not sick and stop calling me princess. I'm literally just an ordinary human being who just turned 18 yesterday. And let me tell you this, once I've found the man who kidnapped me last night, I'm gonna whoop his ass and torture him to finish my add maths homework. Plus, I didn't even get to say byebye to my goldfish." I huffed.

" That fucking piece of shit!"

The woman in the maid outfit gasped with tears in her eyes while Mingyu-not-Mingyu leaned on the table with his eyes closed. That dude was clearly frowning.

"Oh my. Your highness has never spoke to anyone with such tone and this is the first time I've ever heard her highness use such strange words." This Earl dude looked at me with a very surprised look before he blinked a few times and take something out of his bag. It's a glowing blue liquid that has sparkles inside.

"What's that? It's glowing. Is it a unicorn's piss?" I scoffed, folding my arms together. "uh..my apologies, Your Highness but I've never heard of this uh unicorn's piss but this right here is a healing potion. The kingdom of Ethador is very well known for its magnificent creation of healing potions that can cure almost everything. I can't believe you forget about that, Princess Lucifera Clover of Ethador."