A Start

*3rd pov- 9:30 Am- S City 

Morning in S city was like any other, Civilians rushing toward their jobs, children running toward their schools, and Stark Tower, literally towering over the other buildings. Inside Stark Towers master bedroom laid two figures. One short figure you would recognize as Tornado of Terror Tatsumaki, and the other was the owner of this illustrious tower. Y/N Stark, also known as the Invincible Iron Man. These two were in fact sharing the same bed, which most would find absurd considering Tatsumaki's personality. As the sounds of their breaths continued, their sleep would be interrupted by the ringing of a phone.

Y/N groaned as he grabbed the phone off the desk side drawer.  Of course it was a monster alert. A demon level threat in S City. The Iron avenger slowly sat up from the bed rubbing his eyes with his fingers. He looked back toward the short figure he had just been sleeping with. Deciding it was best to let her sleep Y/N grabbed some of his normal clothing and walked toward his workshop, where his extremis armor stood.

***

In the nearby surroundings of Stark Tower, civilians were running wild as a monster was destroying the nearby area. This monster had a large claws and chains wrapped around his hands. He also had a demon tail and had a gray color. At the moment he was destroying cars and some of the smaller buildings. A Class heroes were failing in attempts to stop the monster. 

Claw Monster: Beware! Judgment day has come! You have harmed our mother, and You shall all DIE-

Before the monster could finish its sentence, it staggered as something had punctured its chest, the monster looked down in confusion before the object was revealed as a missile. The monster had no time to rest as it was immediately blown to pieces. The civilian crowd looked up to the sky, as Y/N, in his extremis armor, flew overhead. Cheers were heard as Y/N quickly made his way back to Stark tower. 

Y/N: They couldn't have just asked for more A-class heroes?

Jarvis: I'm sure they would have preferred someone who could finish the job quickly sir.

Y/N: Morning Jarvis how'd you sleep?

Jarvis: Like a computer sir. Ms. Tatsumaki is awake and in the kitchen sir.

Y/N: Alright thanks for the update buddy.

Y/N flew upwards of the tower, his armor inches away from the glass. As he reached the house floor, he lowered the armor toward the landing pad. Once he did, claws and other machines extended out, collecting the suits piece by piece. Revealing Starks more casual clothing. As he walked inside, he saw Tatsumaki sitting at the bar table with a cup of presumed coffee. The Television was on the news of the monster attack that had just been exterminated.

Y/N: Good morning babe.

As Y/N attempted to sit next to the half asleep esper, she quickly moved the chair further away using her powers. She had a very clear upset face as she continued watching the news. Y/N chuckled as he walked into the kitchen grabbing himself a cup of coffee.

Y/N: Whats the matter? Mad I got to the monster first? I'd have woken you up but you were to busy hogging the blankets. 

Tatsumaki: I'm mad you didn't wake me! You just left me there! I had to ask Jarvis where you were!

Y/N: Sorry but you were asleep. I didn't wanna wake you. You know how you are in the mornings.

Tatsumaki only turned her head and pouted. crossing her arms and continued staring at the television. Y/N smiled as he walked across from her.