The Strongest Man

*3rd Pov- 3:25 PM- D-City*

At the current moment, Y/N and Saitama were at Shawarma restaurant as Saitama told Y/N his story. Normally Y/N wouldn't be treating someone to lunch, but he was sitting across a man who just killed a dragon level threat....with one punch. There were around 10 plates of food in total, Saitama had eaten 9 of them. Y/N was sitting with his helmet on the table, rubbing his forehead in confusion. 

Saitama:...so in the end I guess.... getting all this strength... made me lose something.

Y/N:.....You got your powers....by pushups? 

Saitama: Yup.

Y/N: And now you kill everything in one punch?

Saitama: Yeah.

Y/N: So now you're basically invincible?

Saitama: Uh huh.

Y/N:....right...

Saitama: Also thanks for the food.

Y/N: My treat. You have a place to stay? 

Saitama: yeah.

Y/N: Where?

Saitama: City Z.

Y/N: Alright let's go. You need to stop anywhere before?

Saitama: huh? I just need to get some groceries.

As the heroes stand up to leave the restaurant, Saitama pulls out his coin bag, only for a hand to stop him. 

Y/N: My treat remember? I pay, I'll also pay for your groceries.

Saitama stared blankly at the Iron hero, before shaking his hand repeatedly.

Saitama: You can visit me anytime.

Y/N raised an eyebrow at the bald man before the pair walked out the restaurant and to a nearby store. As they continued walking Y/N would get multiple stares, the bystanders muttered about why an S-Class hero was strolling around with some stranger. Luckily, Saitama was none the wiser as they reached the store. Once they did, Saitama grabbed one of the baskets before going to the frozen section. he grabbed some crab before placing it in the basket. Y/N also searched around for anything Tatsumaki might want for later, as he looked around, he noticed a few candy apples in the sweats section. He immediately grabbed them before meeting back up with Saitama who was waiting in line. Saitama looked at what Y/N had in his hands confused.

Saitama: Candy apples?

Y/N: Yeah, my girlfriend likes them.

Saitama nod in understanding before moving up in the line along with Y/N. Once they reached the register, the cashier froze upon the sight of Y/N. She continued to stutter as she tried to name the price of both objects. Saitama stood confused, thinking she had the hiccups or something. Y/N only sighed before looking at the total price before pulling out his wallet. 

Y/N: Here, this should be enough.

The cashier said nothing and just bowed in thanks as the two heroes left. Just as they were walking out the door, Y/N was getting a call through his helmet. As he looked at the caller ID, he noticed it was Tatsumaki. He gulped before answering the call.

Y/N: Yeah babe?

Tatsumaki: Where are you?

Y/N: I'm out.

Tatsumaki: Really? Out where?

Y/N: I'm driving with the top down.

Tatsumaki: I thought you were out on patrol?