Dance Club

Notes: I don't have the interest or the courage anymore to write the dialogue. This and the remaining chapters will be in exposition form.

Things went smoothly for the most part and now's the time for the dance club. All of the professors as well as the students decided to participate in it. Naruto, Hinata and Shino didn't participate in the dancing, content to simply drink in peace. Unlike the students or the professors, the trio are wearing kimonos, making them stand out amongst the group.

That is until Shino noted that Mercury and Emerald were dancing but seemed tense as if on the lookout. Hinata noted a woman in black infiltrating the roof top of the dorm building and heading towards the CCT tower. Naruto opted to investigate himself which the two agreed.

Naruto trailed to woman to the top and saw her placing her scroll on the slot of the entrance and then a chess piece appeared. Naruto immediately intercepted her and pinned her to the ground, shaking the scroll off of her hands.

He barely noted her appearance before she summoned a knife made of glass and stabbed him in the ribs. She tried to grab her scroll but he grabbed it first and kicked her off of him. She fled the scene after that. Ironwood and Ozpin appeared soon after.

Naruto submitted the scroll to the two and they discovered the names of Cinder Fall, Mercury Black and Emerald Sustrai whose records have appeared to be falsified. Ironwood thanked him for taking action and Naruto left to rejoin his friends. Hinata asked what happened and he told her that he stopped an infiltrator from attempting something nefarious towards the CCT. Shino noted the torn part of Naruto's kimono but he assured his Faunus friend that he was wearing a flak jacket underneath that blunted the stab.

Weiss and Ruby asked Naruto and Hinata to dance with them and they both agreed. Hinata was very patient with Ruby who was struggling with her lady stilts while Naruto danced with Weiss in an elegant style worthy of aristocracy.

Shino watched Team JNPR dance and smiled at the dress Jaune's wearing admitting that it suits him even though it's for girls.

The party ended in a good note.

Meanwhile at Haven...

A mysterious figure wearing a black cassock with red clouds that hides his arms was standing over a certain Professor Lionheart begging and pleading for his life. The figure demanded to have a Bullhead heading for Vale to be prepped for him immediately he emphasized and the professor agreed.

The figure noted an object that looked to be of a large sphere with tentacles clattering about, seemingly attempting to disappear. The figure casted a fire spell disintegrating the object immediately with a painful shriek. The professor shrunk at this and the figure narrowed his eyes and warned him that his days are numbered and that he is considered a loose end.

More begging and pleading and the figure was absolutely disgusted by this cowardice. He shook his head and declared that while he would've preferred the headmaster to be straightforward and honest to the side he's on, he declared the coward to be a loose end and promised that he will return for the man.

With that the figure left Lionheart sobbing on the floor with a mental note to tie up this loose end.

He muttered. "I am one step closer to aiding you, my mentor's son. I am coming."