Our ''friendship'' getting stronger

it was the day after our farm weekend. I was getting ready for school. today I decided to wear a tight mid-thigh long dress with my favourite white converse. I also threw on my black sweater jacket and a quick makeup. nothing much just decent, and I left for school.

today was our exam, I thought  it was English. I studied  lot but I still didn't  think it would turn out the best. I came into the school and sat in my usual seat, I took my book to go trough all the things again, not paying attention to anything around me. a few minutes passed and the room was filled with people, our teacher handed out the exam sheets. ''Fuck!'' I whispered. this was a maths exam. I didn't study for it at all! I went trough all the tasks and I didn't find a single one I could do without any problems. 'suddenly I felt a warm hand on my thigh pushing up my dress.  I slapped the hand away ''don't touch me''. a few seconds  later I felt it again, this time I looked up form my sheet, Lineah was sitting next to me. she was gently holding my thigh while writing some numbers on it. I was completely confused. after she was done my thigh was filled with numbers I didn't know belonged anywhere, I looked at her in confusion. ''results'' she whispered and winked. then only I got that it was the results to all the questions and tasks From our exam she had written on my thigh. I copied all of them quickly. moments later the teacher collected  all of our exams again. I immediately turned to lineah falling over her to hug her. ''thank you so much I would have failed if you didn't do that for me'' I backed off again. ''anything for you love'' she Said, ''also I love that dress on you, you look very very amazing'' she said again ash she looked up and down at me. ''thank you. actually I wanted to ask you if you wanna meet today'' I asked '' sure lets go now'' she said as she stood up and pulled me up ''now? we still have to stay here?'' ''who cares.'' we both stood up and walked out towards my car ''were going to my house then alrigth?'' she nodded and we drove off. on our way to my house there was just a quiet tension between us the whole time. neither of us talked the whole drive. After we came home she took our shoes and jackets off and walked inside. I led her to the living room and she sat down on the couch. I walked to the kitchen to prepare some drinks for us, '' you want to drink something with alkohol?'' I yelled ''sure'' she answered. I  poured in the vodka and mixed it up with the other drink. then I started cutting up the lemons as I felt her hands on my waist. she leanded down to rest her chin on my shoulder she was slowly sliding her hands down my body stopping at my thighs sliding up my dress a bit. ''let me finish our drinks first'' I said in a calm voice ''uh'' lineah frowned annoyed and walked off. I took the cut up lemons,  put them in our glasses and walked to the living room. '' thats yours'' I said as I took a sip out of my own glass. ''thanks love'' she said. I let myself  Fall on the couch beside her and took to remote to turn on the tv.  but suddenly the doorbell rang, ''are you expecting visitors?'' lineah asked. ''not that I know..'' I said and go up to open the door. I twisted the key and pressed down the handle. behind the door there was this tall brunette girl. she was dressed very good and her clothes looked expensive. she turned her he'd down because I was way smaller then her. ''uh im guessing you're rose'' she made a disgusting looking face. I felt uncomfortable with her looking at me as I didn't like the way she looked at me. ''yes I am.. who are you?'' I said trying to keep a nice tone when talking to her, '' yeahhh.. so my girlfriend is at your house, id like to take he with me; before you try to... I don't know, you're dressed like a prostitute so probably make her cheat on me'' she pushed me to the side entering my apartment without even asking me for pro mission first. she marched straight into the living room where lineah was sitting, ''heyy my bo'' she said. '' Melissa what the fuck are you doing here'' lineah got visibly mad as she started speaking to the girl apperently named  Melissa ''thats not the way to say hi to you girlfriend'' Melissa crossed her arms and lineah got up '' listen Melissa we are done, and we talked about this. you are abusive and I don't want to be with you, besides I like someone else who knows how to treat me now. please stop'' ''ugh what the fuck'' Melissa got closer to lineah, and pulled her close to her. '' listen here you dumb bitch you are my girlfriend. if you like it or not. you don't want me to have a talk with your parents do you? '' she tightened her grip on lineahs waist digging her nails in to her skin.  the way she was treating lineah got on my nerves, so I decided to fix the shit going on. '' listen if you don't leave right now I will file a restraining order on you and call the police right now, you need to understand that lineah does not like you and you can't force someone to love you. so please get out right now.'' Melissa immediately let go of lineahs waist and walked out the door slamming it after her.