3

Prevs:

"Sleep Riki, I'll take care of you, don't worry. "

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
┊ ┊ ☪︎⋆
┊ ┊ .
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

˚✩ ⋆。˚
✯ ⋆ ┊ . ˚
˚✩

Riki woke up with no one by his side. Surprised, he immediately got out of bed but bumped his head on the bed ceiling and looked as his side, he saw that all his hyungs asleep. He also noticed his hyung, jungwon, asleep with headsets on. He wasn't thinking of doing anything but his eyes went blood red when he saw jungwons neck. He tried stopping himself but the monster inside him is the one in charge. Not the person who got the sudden form.

At the same time himself want to taste his hyungs blood again, it taste like cupcake. Sweet cake and everything sweet, even his human. He covered his eyes with a pillow but it wouldn't go away, he again fell from the bed he was in but stood up immediately to run where the restroom was. He opened the door and slammed it shut, but, he thought jungwon couldn't hear it because of the headphones he was wearing. Wrong, jungwon heard it loud and clear, as, he wasn't playing loud music but none other then calming ones to make him fall asleep. You know, the door slam was much more loud then the ones his hearing right now. Jungwon forgot what he needed to do with Riki but, his trying to remember what he had said to the younger. He forgot if he made a promise or not but trust me it's making him frustrated and curiosity started forming inside him. Not that he wanted to get bitten by the younger again but he wanted to help him. Like, help help. Even if it takes a risk of death or 99.9% of death he would help him.

He tried going back to sleep but it's really distracting him. Covered his ears, everything. Still not going away he yeeted the sheets out of him and took of the headphones he was wearing and stopped the music he was playing. Yet, sunghoon watched every bit of jungwon did, jungwons smell. The bloo- no. No, no, no, agh... Stop thinking about it park sunghoon. This is a serious situation stop!

Jungwon opened the door that leads outside their dorm and the light that was left opened blinded him.

He ran to where Riki had went, obviously the restroom. He knocked on the door hesitantly  and tried opening the door but it was locked. "Riki, I know your in there open the door please. " as Riki, a polite kid. He hesitantly opened the door and jungwon saw riki's bloody wrist, half naked, therefore also saw blood red eyes, and fangs out. So he remembered what he had told Riki and immediately went inside, he locked the door behind him and took riki's wrist and looked at the gore. "Why did you bite your wrist Riki!? " Jungwon said worried. "I didn't know what to do.. I was frustrated.. " Riki explained taking back his wrist. "And why are you half naked now? And your.. Wet.. Fortunately. Why? " jungwon asked as he looked into riki's blood eyes. "I-it was hot.. I couldn't handle it. " Explained Riki. "If your still hungry drink from me Riki, I don't mind. And uhm, I kinda forgot what I told you before but when I saw your bloody wrist I remembered. So now?..  You agreed on it Riki don't even protest and say no, I'm not taking a no for an answer." Jungwon said, he plopped himself on the bathtub that had no water as Riki used the shower. "God hyung, when will you realize this is dangerous.. Really dangerous. " Riki said he kneeled down and looked at jungwons eyes. "I know it's dangerous and all but it's my responsibility to help so get in and let's get this done with! " jungwon said moving to make space for both of them.

“ hyung this is a dangerous territory for us to enter, are you sure...?”

“of course I'm sure, I'm just helping Riki now stop and get in. ”

“fine hyung don't regret it. ”

Riki went inside the bathroom and positioned both him and jungwon, unfamiliar position. He took jungwons other leg and placed it on his shoulder while he held the other leg and placed kisses on his thighs. over it, "R-riki- " jungwon stuttered as he tried taking his leg off riki's shoulders only to receive his leg going back to riki's shoulder. "This is much easier, don't change it. " Riki said he glared slightly at jungwon. Jungwon was gripping on the tubs edges, and closed his eyes. Riki smirked sneakily and stopped kissing jungwons thigh. He took both jungwons hands, held his wrists and placed it on top of jungwon while holding it with one hand with his other hand was on jungwons waist. He leaned closer to jungwons ear and said: